Fruit SA is actually a nonprofit company that has committed to sustain the fruit industry in South Africa. This company has been popular publicly for its engagement with government and other public institutions. Fruitsa internship programme is one of their ways to promote the industry and develop the skills of the youths.
This internship programme is available for the skillful youths with relevant background to participate the growth of the fruit industry. By doing so, it is highly hoped that this platform can hold hands with other parties and support BBBEE (Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment) transformation. Are you the one that they are looking for?
Table of Contents
Recruiter: Fruit SA
Reference number: 3223070
Salary: Market related stipend
Type of work: Full time internship
- Being responsible for both planning and coordinating with relevant administrative, operational, and logistical matters
- Organizing and processing data information
- Being an appropriate representation of Fruit SA at a wide range of industries and other stakeholders meeting, seminars, gatherings, conferences, and other public important events
- Writing reports, letters, and also other correspondence for all the stakeholders
- Moreover, there are some other responsibilities to follow that will develop based on the skills of the intern
For fulfilling and being fit for the job, there are some requirements that the applicants must have as follows.
- The applicants should be the individuals who are passionate to learn new things, challenge themselves, and deal with complex duties
- All the applicants must have the minimum degrees of Bachelor of Agriculture, Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Commerce in Agriculture, Logistics, Marketing, Economics, Environmental Studies, and other related fruit industry. These will be an obligatory to fulfill
- Having proficiency in both verbal and written English communication skills is necessary
- Being able to collect, organize, and also analyze all information critically
- The applicants must have strong organizational and also planning skills
- The applicants must perform integrity, sound ethics, and high standards for themselves and others
- Applicants must be under the age of 30 to fit for the internship
- The applicants have to be assertive, self-confident, and also responsive
- Having the computer literacy especially in Microsoft Office will be preferable
In applying, there are some documents for the applicants to prepare as follows.
- A comprehensive Curriculum vitae (CV)
- A one-page motivational letter
The applicants can apply for the internship online or you can send to [email protected]. If you prefer choosing the online application, you have to enter your email address to check whether you have already signed up or not. Furthermore, you must sign up before being able to apply for the internship.
Late submission will not be fit for the job. In other words, your application will be unsuccessful. Unless the company contacts you within fortnight after the closing date, your application is not successful either.
If you have any questions related to the Fruitsa internship programme, you may refer to its official website in www.fruitsa.co.za.
When you are willing to apply for this job, you have to make sure that you do not apply after 19 February 2021.