Amazon is actually an American multinational company based in Seattle that focuses on technology applied in e-commerce, cloud computing, and AI. Little did people know, Amazon belongs to one out of five Big Companis in the United States. It includes Apple, Google, Microsoft, and Facebook. Therefore, when there is Amazon software development engineer internship, people even mediocre might put specific interests in it.
As this chance comes, there must be bunches of youths who are applying in order to be the lucky part of the company. If you wish to work in Amazon as the software development engineer, this is the right time for you to participate. In this following information, there are all the details that the applicants need to know before applying.
Job Title: Software Development Engineer Internship
Recruiter: Amazon Dev Centre South Africa
Location: Cape Town
Reference number: 1266612
Type of work: Full-time (40 hours in a week)
- Collaborating with the experienced Amazonians to conceive, design, and brings the innovative products and its services to market
- Working in an agile environment in order to provide the high quality software
- Designing and building the innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment
- Helping the lead fundamental changes in the related industry
- Creating the solutions for running the predictions on the distributed systems with exposure in aid to innovate technologies in outstanding scale and pace
- Building storage, index, and also query systems which are scalable, manageable, and low cost
- Designing and coding the appropriate solutions with broadly defined problems
- Applicants must have the minimum of one quarter or semester remains after the internship concludes
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the field of study of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other relevant fields
- Having familiarity in the syntax of languages such as C/C++, Python, or Java is a must
- The applicants must have proper knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as algorithm design, problem solving and complexity analysis, and object-oriented design
- Having experiences in distributed, algorithms, relational databases, linear programming, and nonlinear optimization will be much preferable
- Having the ability to articulate the technical challenge and implement solutions effectively is compulsory
- The applicants should also be able to adept in handling the ambiguous problems
The internship will never be eligible unless you complete these following documents during the application processes.
- A copy of Identity Documents or passport
- Any applicable work permit for a foreign national
- A comprehensive and updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Applying this Amazon internship can be done online. Therefore, you can just apply in this following link. Similarly, you need to make an account before being able to proceed the application completely. After that, you have to make a password and enter the site. There will be some steps to follow and finally you will complete all the requirements.
In appointing the potential candidates, the company has full rights to apply the relevant laws and principles associated with Employment Equity. Not being able to meet all the requirements or late submission will make your application unsuccessful.
To answer all of your questions and curiosity about the job and the company, you can visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/. There will be plenty of information to dig and rely on.
The company has not stipulated when the job advertisement will end. However, you’d better apply for this internship before the slot is full. Good luck!