Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Unemployed youth who have the passion in automotive can consider about joining Ford learnership to improve their skills and qualification. The learnership program enables the candidates to gain both theoretical skills as well as direct practical experience so they can have an improved quality and expertise by the time they complete the program. It is one opportunity that shouldn’t be missed especially if you want to upgrade your abilities without paying anything.
About the Program
Who doesn’t know Ford? As one of the world’s leading auto brands in the industry, you can always rely on the brand to deliver perfection and impressive customer service. As a part of the company’s growth and professionalism, they are always on the look-out for the most potential and promising workforce.
The main responsibilities of the work are:
- They must follow, obey, and then complete the approved guided training program as required
- They must follow the prescribed and guided training schedule to make sure of their qualification and competence on the program’s completion
- They must attend the on-site as well as off-site workplace and institutionalized training
- They must be required to be placed and located on rotating shifts to meet the training requirements
All learnership programs have their own standard of processing and measurement, and this Ford learnership isn’t different. Candidates are expected to meet the requirements, such as:
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa that would be proven by valid and legal ID document
- They must complete Matric or Grade 12
- They must pass Mathematics in Grade 12 – Additional Maths, Commercial Maths, Functional Maths, or Maths Literacy won’t be considered
- They must also pass English in Grade 12
- They must not exceed more than 35 years old
- They must not currently registered with any SETA learnership programs
- They must high levels of ability and trainability – which would be proven by training assessment where they must pass
- They must have impressive attention to detail under supervision
- They must have good communication skills in both written and verbal forms
- They must have good English skills in understanding, reading, writing, and speaking English
- They must have the willingness to learn and work hard on the job
- They must be goal-oriented and organized
- They must have a good analytical skills and results driven
- They must have a good resilience
- They must have a good analytical skills and problem solving positive attitude
How to Apply
Interested are supposed to use the drop box facility that is located at Ford Motor Company, Simon Vermooten Road, Security Gate 1. They need to have an application letter with a complete and comprehensive CV. They also need to include the supporting documents, such as:
- A certified copy of National ID or ID document
- Certified copies of all qualifications
- A certified copy of Matric certificate
All the documents must be placed at the drop box. Please pay attention to the details as any missing document may lead to your application be rejected. Interested candidates are expected to check the official site at www.ford.co.za regularly to learn about the availability. They can also learn about the opening and closing date of Ford learnership program.