During the pandemic, people find it hard to fly to another country to have their memorable holiday with the loved ones. If South African citizen are looking for the airline that provides low cost, FlySafair will be the one you can rely on. By its slogan of For The Love of Flying, this airline company asks people who love air flights to take part in FlySafair vacancies.
The available position in these vacancies is as call centre agents. This position will mostly deal with customers’ complaints, handle incoming calls, and communicate with passengers. If probably you are interested to work in air service company in South Africa, these FlySafair vacancies can be the one suits you best. This position needs someone who is not afraid and shy of making social interactions with people they do not really know well.
When you think that this vacancy can be a good start for your better future, make sure you have read this complete information.
Position: Call Centre Agents
Location: Gauteng, Kempton Park
Reference number: #JHB000389
Type of work: Shift
Working hours (including weekends and also public holiday):
- 07.00 – 16.00
- 08.00 – 17.00
- 09.00 – 18.00
- 10.00 – 19.00
- Receiving incoming calls from both passengers and customers
- Dealing with clients’ confidential information
- Communicating with customers verbally and in writings
- Handling passengers’ problems such as cancellations and delays
- Explaining processes to the customers
- Assisting customers when there are problems related to flights
- Working in team at work
- Agreeing to work on shift and longer than the normal hours
- Grade 12
- Having one to four years of working experience in Call Centre Environment
- Being able to travel during work and having personal transport will be preferable
- Having no criminal records and credit record is compulsory
- Having excellent ability to communicate in English (verbally and literally) is important
- Solid computer literacy is a must
- The applicants should have excellent phone etiquette
- Being able to work at weekends and during the public holiday and under pressure
- The applicants should focus on customers service and satisfactions
- Having resolution skills of conflicts is preferable
- Having outstanding experience of delivering customer service is obligatory
- The applicants should show their patience and assertiveness towards the customers
- Having time management will be preferable
In applying for the vacancies by FlySafair, the applicants have to know other documents to prepare in the application’s submission.
- A complete Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A copy of Identity Document
- Copies of qualifications
- Certified copies of certificates
- A copy of academic reports
These documents can be attached through the website of www.flysafair.co.za/about-us/careers. After filling the personal information, you will have to fill the qualifications you had experienced. Moreover, there will be some questions about the career level, salary range, current location, and also current employment sector.
For any questions related to FlySafair vacancies, the applicants can contact 087 357 0030. You can ask related to the career they offer and the available position.
The advertisement of these FlySafair vacancies will be visible until 1 December 2020. Therefore, make sure you have prepared everything beforehand.