Several positions are now open for application for the Financial Aid Clerk vacancies at UMfolozi TVET College. If you have passion in Accounting then this is the ideal job for you. Apply before November 29, 2018 to be considered!
Please include the reference number, 2018/055, on your application form. Six Financial Aid Clerk positions are available at:
- Chief Albert Luthuli Campus
- Mandeni Campus
- Esikhawini Campus
- Eshowe Campus
- Sundumbili Campus
- Richtek Campus
These positions offer a level five salary amounting to R 163 563 annually. Qualified candidates will also receive benefits as applicable in the Public Sector. In order to be eligible for the Financial Aid Clerk vacancies at UMfolozi TVET College, candidates must be in possession of a minimum of Grade 12 or NCVL 4 with either Accounting or Mathematics as passed subject. Alternatively, having an N6 in Financial Management accompanied by 18 months of relevant working experience is acceptable as well. Applicants are expected to have one year experience in administrative environment.
Required competencies and skills
- Excellent understanding of DHET TVET College Bursary scheme regulations and requirements of the NSFAS
- Good administrative skills
- Attention to detail
- Competency in recording, capturing, and reporting of information and data
- Computer literacy
- Good skills relevant to the implementation and preparation of financial aid-related projects
Should you be in possession of a valid driver’s license, it would serve as an advantage.
- Ensure the continued compliance with and implementation of DHET rules and college financial aid guidance procedures and policies
- Coordinate student support financial aid systems for the campus
- Provide facilitation for all financial aid applications
- Maintain a continuous updated record of all applications and relevant status as well as documentation
- Communicate DHET guidelines and rules as well as application status to campus students, SRC and relevant staff
- Make sure there are clear process steps that are communicated to all students through College staff, SRC as well as other relevant platforms
- Log and receive all applications as well as ensure all mandatory information has been included
- Submit applications to appropriate staff of any changes needed
- Improve and identify application non-compliance and gaps
- Report systems as well as other issues related to financial aid
If you are interested in applying for the Financial Aid Clerk vacancies at UMfolozi TVET College, please forward your application via one of the following ways:
Post: uMfolozi TVET College, HRM&D Unit, Private Bag X5023, Richards Bay 3900
Hand deliver: Central Office, Naboomnek, Arboretum, Richards Bay 3900
Submit before November 29, 2018 by attaching the following important documents:
- Z83 application form that can be obtained on the College website, from government departments, colleges or schools. The form must be page 2 duly signed and completed in full
- A CV
- Certified copy of South African ID, matric certificate and other relevant qualifications
- Original certified copy of driver’s license
- A copy of permanent residence permits if applicable
- Evaluation reports from SAQA if you have any foreign qualifications
All certification must be done in the last three months.
If you don’t receive any notifications in 60 days after the closing date of this post, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.