Eastern Cape Provincial government has committed to elevate the social and economy level of the people who live in the province of Eastern Cape. Fortunately, there are some opportunities to work in Eastern Cape Provincial government as data capturer Isiqalo Youth Fund. Moreover, when you are interested to apply for ECPROV.GOV.ZA vacancies, you must have met all of these following requirements and details, as follows.
In addition, in the following there are a lot of details to help you decide whether or not these ECPROV.GOV.ZA vacancies are suitable for you.
Position: Data Capturer: Isqalo Youth Fund
Recruiter: Province of the Eastern Cape
Location: Eastern Cape
Salary: R145 281.00 per annum (level 4)
Reference number: OTP 13/07/2021
OTP 14/07/2021 (for people with disability)
Type of work: 12 Months Contract
Specifically, applying for ECPROV.GOV.ZA vacancies means that you will be having these following duties and responsibilities, as follows.
- Verifying all necessary documents attached to the application form
- Collecting and receiving application forms from districts for evaluation
- Checking the accuracy of data submitted by applicants and providing guidance when necessary
- Liaising with applicants on any information pertaining the application
- Controlling and capturing beneficiary information
- Reviewing and validating all data from the records
- Submitting data of all applications received
- Besides, keeping and maintaining records and files
- Ensuring records and files to sort and secure properly
- Providing information to components when necessary
- Providing any other office duties
- Also, processing and consolidating information or complaints or any other specific reports related to data collection
Additionally, in order to be eligible for the position of data captures, all applicants must have fulfilled these requirements mentioned below.
- Having the minimum of ABET level 4 or NQF level 1or National Senior Certificate or Grade 12 with no experience is non-negotiable
- The applicants who have experience in data capturing post Matric qualifications in office administration and secretariat will be an added advantage
- The applicants must have good understanding of appropriate computerized systems and packages
- Having a basic knowledge of spreadsheets and databases is compulsory
- Having interpersonal, communication skills in both verbal and written, numeracy and literacy skills is obligatory
- The applicants must have proven computer literacy especially in Ms. Office
In addition, having completed the requirements does not further guarantee that all applicants will get the position unless they complete the compulsory documents, as follows.
- A new Z83 form
- A recently updated comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copies of academic reports
- An identity document
- A valid driver’s license (when applicable)
- SAQA Certificate for foreign qualifications
Furthermore, for all applicants, they can use eRecruitment system from www.ecprov.gov.za or www.ecprov.gov.za or www.erecruitment.ecotp.gov.za to apply for the ECPROV.GOV.ZA vacancies. Alternatively, when all applicants want to send their application through email, they can send them to [email protected]. Thus, do not forget to mention the reference number of the post in the email subject.
Moreover, for any enquiries you can contact Mr. Nkosinathi Loli at 064 890 6527.
Finally, the closing date for ECPROV.GOV.ZA vacancies will be on 30 July 2021.