Discovery is one of the financial services groups in South Africa which is on the list of Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE). This company offers short and long term of insurance, savings, asset management, investment, and employee benefits through its popular brands. This company also has expanded their subsidiaries to UK, USA, China, Singapore, and also Australia. Fortunately, there is Discovery learnership for all applicants to enjoy the aforementioned benefits.
Moreover, if you are interested to gain experience in the field of finance, this Discovery learnership might be the only suitable one for you. In the following, there will be all the details that you have to consider before applying.
Job Title: Discovery Learnership in Digital Marketing or Advertising
Position: Digital Advertising Assistant
Recruiter: Discovery Limited
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
What will be the participants or Discovery learnership responsible for during the duration of the programme? Specifically, these followings will be the areas of responsibility for all applicants but not limited to.
- Assisting the digital advertising specialists for executing and optimizing digital campaign strategies across advertising channels such as Google and Facebook
- Assisting in compiling reports
- Managing invoices and payment of advertising accounts
- Assisting in managing campaign chase lists across the brands and creative teams
- Also, conducting market research and competitor analysis
In order to be a qualified candidate of Discovery learnership, someone must have these following requirements, as follows.
- All applicants must be currently unemployed and not participating in a learnership
- All applicants must be in the age between 19 to 33 and they must be under the age of 33 as per 1 July 2021
- Having relevant Degree or Diploma is non-negotiable
- The applicants must have basic reporting skills and effective communication skills in both written and verbal English
- All applicants must be the citizen of South African proven with the possession of a valid South African identity document
- Having clear credit and criminal records is vital
- The applicants must not involve in any other studies from 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022
- Having attention to detail, willingness to learn, analytical skills, and time management is essential
- The applicants must be able to work under pressure and work in different teams
- People with disabilities must provide a medical certificate that confirm the nature of the disability
- Lastly, having Google Ads certified, Facebook Blueprint certified, and copywriting skills will get an advantage
In addition, some documents are compulsory for all applicants to provide to be eligible for the Discovery learnership.
- An identity document
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of qualifications
- A medical certificate for people with disabilities
For applying, you can click this link. However, you must have registered yourself before being able to complete the registration. Do not forget to attach those compulsory documents as a part of the requirements.
Moreover, for further information and assistance, you can visit www.discovery.co.za.
Finally, there is no closing date for this Discovery learnership. As a suggestion, as long as the application is accessible online, you can still apply for it.