Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Students can take part in Department of Cooperative Governance NDMC Student Bursary if they want to continue their education to a higher level. Naturally, they need to meet several required conditions, such as they are struggling financially or they are academically excellent students. The financial assistance would be given to those who have impressive academic record and performance, as well as in a need of a financial support.
About the Program
The Department of Cooperative Governance is offering this special bursary for 2020 period with the hope that they can help students who are in need of financial support. The Department through its NDMC (National Disaster Management Center) is inviting candidates from qualified capacities to join the program. The candidates can apply for the Department of Cooperative Governance NDMC Student Bursary program so they can pursue their dream and achieve a higher dream, especially in education.
The program is designed to help students, especially those who are taking Risk Disaster Management related subjects. The candidates will get financial assistance that covers registration fee, tuition fee, research allowance and book allowance. The two latter conditions would apply when necessary – and possible.
There are several basic requirements that all candidates must meet, and address, if they want to be considered eligible for the Department of Cooperative Governance NDMC Student Bursary program. The requirements include:
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa
- They must show the proof that they are in need of financial support or assistance
- They must not have any criminal record
- They must be accepted or admitted in a credible Public Institution of Higher Learning in South Africa, taking the subjects they choose
- They must be willing to sign a contract deal with DCOG – managed through NMDC
The candidates must also be able to show these documents:
- A certified copy of South Africa ID document
- Proof of residence
- Proof of income, for the employed applicants
- Proof of guardians or parents’ income
- Disclosure for other financial support sources
The documents would also be included with the application
How to Apply
Candidates will have to download the application form. The download link is here. Once they have downloaded the form, they are expected to complete everything thoroughly and then submit it with the supporting documents. The supporting documents include:
- An updated but brief CV
- A motivation letter
- A certified copy of National Senior certificate
- Proof of acceptance or admittance within the public tertiary institution
Make sure that these documents are complete because a missing article or item will lead to the application rejected. Candidates need to submit the application to:
The Director Disaster Risk Management, Education, Training Awareness, and Research, Private Bag X804, Pretoria, 0001.
Be advised that emailed application won’t be considered. The same also applies for late submission – it will be automatically rejected. The deadline is on January the 31st 2020. Candidates who still need further information about the Department of Cooperative Governance NDMC Student Bursary program can contact Mr M H Kgwetiane at (012) 848 4615 or though mobile phone at 060 983 6914.