Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Students who want to continue their study to a higher degree in Environment, Engineering, or general subjects can consider their options to take part in Canyon Coal Student Bursary program. Through the financial support, students will get the help they need so they can focus on their study and not worry about the financial hardship.
About the Program
Canyon Coal Company is providing a solid opportunity for the promising and potential candidates to take part in their bursary program. The company understands that there are many potential students out there aren’t given the proper chance to develop or move forward. That’s why they are inviting potential candidates to join the Canyon Coal Student Bursary program. The financial support will cover tuition fee, prescribed books, and accommodation.
The financial assistance would be provided for students taking these following subjects:
- BSc Geology
- Human Resources
- BSc Mine Surveys
- BSc Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Management
- BSc Analytical Chemical
- BSc Mechanical Engineering
Preferences and priorities would be awarded to:
- Students who are financially disadvantage
- Female students and disabled students
- Students coming from disadvantaged community or family living in Bronkhorstspruit area
- Students who are currently studying or registered within a recognized university (in South Africa) with 65% average
There are several basic and general requirements that all candidates must meet to qualify for this Canyon Coal Student Bursary program. The general requirements include:
- The candidates must not have any criminal record
- They must be within the age range allowed for the program
- They must be academically excellent with steady and good academic performance
- They must be passionate for the subject and personally driven
The screening process for this program is pretty strict and tight. The eligible candidates are:
- Those who are the citizens or naturalized citizens of South Africa
- Those who have taken a study subject within an approved qualification in reputable and credible South African tertiary institution, accredited and registered with CHE (Council of Higher Education)
How to Apply
The application process will take place online where candidates are required to complete the form as well as sending all the documents through the email. They need to download the application form first – they can visit this link to do so. Once they have completed the form, they need to submit it with the supporting documents.
The supporting documents include:
- Certified copies of fee statement and registration proof for 2020 study period
- A certified copy of South African ID document
- Certified copies of Matric results
- Certified copies of the tertiary academic forms or records, including the most recent ones
Be advised that all the documents must be complete – not a single item missing. Any incomplete documentation can lead to the application being ignored and rejected. Once the candidates have prepared those documents, they can send everything to [email protected].
The deadline is on February the 1st 2020. Be advised that late submission would be disregarded. Candidates are advised to prepare all the documentations for this Canyon Coal Student Bursary program if they want to qualify as shortlisted – and even successful – candidates.