Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Those with genuine passion in Legal subject can take part in an open vacancy of a Legal Admin Officer at Gauteng Department of Community Safety. The offered position is for contract term where only qualified and potential candidates will be shortlisted and then screened.
About the Position
The Department of Community Safety in Gauteng is opening a vacant position for professional Legal Admin Officer that will contribute their service to the company. The position would be available in Gauteng as confirmed by reference numbers of Refs/004931. There are important tasks, duties, and responsibilities tackled for the person as they must be able to deal with challenges and hardship. They mustn’t be afraid of obstacles and pressure.
There are several basic and general requirements, as well as specific ones, that all candidates must meet in order to be considered eligible for the position. The requirements include:
- The candidates must be citizens of South Africa – proven by a valid and official ID document
- They must have completed Grade 12 or Matric – and have the certificate
- They must have a Bachelor Degree in Law LLB or Legal or within other relevant law qualifications that is equivalent to NQF level 7
- They must not have any criminal record – or any pending case
- They must have at least 8 years of experience in Legal Advisory or related fields
- They must have a valid driver’s license code 8/10
It would be helpful and be considered plus points if candidates have these attributes:
- They have the skills and knowledge in legislative prescripts, legal process, legal GPG research as well as public service procedures and policies.
- They understand community safety strategies
- They must be able to perform report writing and manage conflict resolution
- They have good organization skill and analytical thinking ability
- They are solid team players, as well as able to work individually – and excell greatly
- They must be people oriented with good innovative and responsive skills
- They must have solid integrity and honesty
- They must be able to deal with policy development and analysis
- They must have solid knowledge management
- They must have good problem solving and interpersonal relationship skills
How to Apply
Be advised that application will take place online, so candidates are expected to visit this link. Once they have completed the application form, they may be required to provide supporting documents. The detailed information about what kinds of documents to provide is still unclear. However, there are several general documentation needed for this process although it is possible that the admission board may require further documentation.
The supporting documents may include:
- A certified copy of South African ID document
- A certified copy of Matric certificate
- Certified copies of qualifications, certificates, or diplomas
- An updated and comprehensive CV
Be advised that candidates may be asked to provide more so it doesn’t hurt to be prepared.
The deadline is on January the 31st 2020. Keep in mind that late submission won’t be considered. Candidates who want to know further about the Legal Admin Officer position can reach out to Ms Makgopa Evelyn at 011 689 3726 or 3701.