Young individuals who have completed or are currently in Matric and wish to pursue a career in the Commerce sector are encouraged to apply for the Coronation Fund Managers bursary program for Matric students. Award will be given to deserving candidates with a strong academic records and have a strong willing to walk into this career path.
Table of Contents
Coronation Fund Managers was founded in 1993 in Cape Town, SA. It is a 3rd party fund management company that has offices all across UK, Ireland, Namibia and South Africa. The Coronation Fund Managers bursary program for Matric students is a full support bursary that provides coverage for all study related costs. Upon graduation, recipients will be required to take up employment according to the work-back commitment contract.
Both current matric students and individuals who have completed matric are eligible to apply. However, preference will be given to applicants who are still in Matric.
In order to be eligible for this bursary, applicants must make sure they meet all the following requirements. Note that, failure in complying with these minimum terms will result in your application being disregarded.
- Must be well rounded student
- Must have strong leadership potential
- Must have excellent academic record
- Must intend on enrolling at a public university in South Africa and taking a Commerce degree qualification
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be in Matric or have completed matric. Applicants who are students at a tertiary level majoring in Commerce related programs are also eligible to apply.
Candidates will be properly acknowledge once their applications have been received. However, only shortlisted applicants will be required to attend an interview.
If you are interested in applying for the Coronation Fund Managers bursary program for Matric students, please submit your application online here
Prior to applying, make sure you have the following supporting documents ready with you. Submission of these documents are compulsory. If any items are missing, then you will not be taken into consideration.
- Certified copy of ID document
- Evidence of monthly family income such as latest payslips if employed, signed affidavit or bank statements
- Certified copies of matric results to date as well as grade 11 final report for applicants who are still in matric
- If applicable, you need to submit proof of provisional university acceptance
- Certified copy of matric certificate for candidates who have completed matric or are currently at a tertiary level. Please provide official academic transcript as well.
- Statement outlining the reason why you chose your study program and what you plan on doing with your qualification upon completion. Must not be longer than one page
- A recommendation letter from a person who can attest to your personal character and academic performance. this person must not be your relative and please mention his/her contact details
Applications submitted after September 30, 2019 will not be considered.
Should you need any more information on this bursary program, please contact the bursary administrators directly via:
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 021 409 7000