Clinix Health Group is a private clinic which provides access to qualified and affordable healthcare to underserviced communities. It helps those who do not get care and treatment from the nearby hospitals. As time goes by, there are some Clinix Health Group vacancies for those who wish to work as a finance and admin clerk.
Furthermore, in the following, there are the vacancies from Clinix Health Group that you can apply if you put significant interests in it. Thus, when you love meeting people and doing receipting or other things regularly, applying to this vacancy can be a good start for you to begin your career in similar field. Therefore, you should never miss this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Position: Finance and Admin Clerk
Recruiter: Clinix Health Group
Location: Cullinan, Gauteng, South Africa
Salary: Market related
Reference number: FAC001
Type of work: Permanent
Generally, these are the duties and responsibilities of a finance and admin clerk to be dealing with from time to time.
- Capturing data and also general information
- Performing duties which are related to the general stock room including stationery and toners order
- Handling the stationery processes and controlling around issuing, record-keeping, journals, and issue of stock to departments
- Being responsible for banking and receipting for both Reception and Pharmacy
- Performing petty cash control and ledger maintenance
- Doing the management and recording of assets
- Keeping the assets register up to date
- Adhering to standards and procedure for reducing costs
Moreover, for being eligible for the positions advertised, the applicants must fulfill these following requirements.
- Having the Grade 12 qualifications is compulsory
- Having passed both Accounting and/or Mathematics at school is vital
- The applicants who have the qualifications in accounting will get preferences
- Having previous experience in a private hospital administration environment is obligatory
- Possessing computer proficiency in SAP system or similar will be necessary
In addition, it is vital for all applicants to submit the necessary documents required by the company. Therefore, these following documents are obligatory to submit during the registration, as follows.
- A comprehensive CV
- Copy of ID
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Certified copies of academic reports
Meanwhile, for applying you can follow these steps to complete your registration of Clinix vacancies. First, you can click this link and register yourself. It requires your email address and your password for logging in.
Second, you have to submit and attach your compulsory documents at the available button. You have to make sure that you have attached correctly and properly. After that, you will have to complete the personal information, working experience, working preferences, and also whether or not you have disabilities.
Consequently, if you fail to provide the honest information about the company, your applications will get automatic disqualifications. Besides, late submission of your applicants will also get dismissal from the recruiter.
Furthermore, for more information about the Clinix Health Group vacancies, you can visit www.clinix.co.za. You will be able to get the complete details about the company and the recruitment.
Finally, the closing date of these Clinix Health Group vacancies will be on 16 April 2021.