When you are searching for a learnership in the field of banking, there are a lot of available opportunities to choose. One of them is BANKSETA Letsema learnership. BANKSETA is the Banking Sector Education and Training Authority. It is where all applicants can find the skills development and also transformation in the area of baking and microfinance. This learnership offers a one year duration of programme for all the applicants to earn NQF level 5 Certificate in Banking Service Advice.
BANKSETA has an important role when it comes to education and training. Therefore, it has its own standard to fulfill when they are going to offer some learnership. BANKSETA itself has collaborated with other parties to bring more and more learnership for all the South African youths to grow and gain experiences.
In the following, you will be able to know more about BANKSETA Letsema learnership and what you need to prepare when you want to apply for it.
Table of Contents
Job Title: BANKSETA Letsema learnership
Recruiter: BANKSETA Letsema
Location: South Africa
Salary: R3 500 per month
Type of work: 12 months contract
Furthermore, when you are going to apply for this BANKSETA Letsema learnership, you have to comprehend these requirements, as follows.
- The applicants must be currently unemployed
- The applicants must be in the age under 35 years old as per 1 July 2021
- Having clear credit (ITC) and having no criminal record will be vital
- Not currently participating in a learnership is compulsory
- Having the citizenship of South African is obligatory
- The applicants must not involve in any studies from 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022
- Having the effective communication in both verbal and written English is a must
- People with disability are encouraged to apply
Moreover, some other documents are also compulsory for all applicants to possess to make them qualify for the learnership.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A certified ID
- A copy of your Grade 12 certificate with the minimum pass of 50% in English, and 50% in Accounting, or 50% in Mathematics, or 60% in Mathematics Literacy
- Proof of clear credit and criminal records
- People with disability must have provided a medical certificate that confirms the nature of the disability
In addition, there are some ways in applying for BANKSETA Letsema learnership, as follows.
First, the applicants can apply their applications online through www.lulaway.co.za/bankseta. Second, you can also send your CV or other documents through WhatsApp at 076 682 8731. Besides, you can send your documents through email at [email protected].
All applicants will go through some academic training and assessments. Therefore, when you are not able to pass the minimum score, you will not be able to continue and get the BANKSETA Letsema learnership. Unless you hear anything from the company to get you an interview by 30 May 2021, you can consider that your application was not successful.
What’s more, for the complete information you can go to www.bankseta.org.za or contact 010 140 9510.
All applicants must have submitted their application before 15 April 2021.