Clicks Group is a market-leading healthcare group which has produced international class brands. They include The Body Shop, Clicks, Claire’s and Musica, and also GNC. When you are into medicines and you are always in love with it, applying the Clicks learnership might be one of the best way to improve yourself.
By enrolling for the Clicks learnership, you will be able to earn money and gain qualification at the same time. This can be a great opportunity for the interested candidates to be able to quality as the pharmacist assistant.
This learnership programme consists of the theoretical and also practical way of learning which facilitates the candidates to meet the qualification from NQF (National Qualification Framework). The applicants will be able to gain qualification, experiences, and also salaries from the learnership available in 16 different locations in South Africa.
Table of Contents
Position: Pharmacist Assistant
Recruiter: Clicks Group Limited
Location: Loch Logan, North Cape Mall, Fichardt Park, Pinelands Central Square, Midwater, Highlands Mews, Village View, Sinoville, Cornwall View, Waverley Plaza, Wingtip, Mall of the North, Moreleta, Balfour Park, Wilkoppies, and also Northridge Mall
Type of work: Permanent
- The applicants should complete the Learnership Training Contracts at the registered pharmacy under the Clicks Group
- They also must provide supports for the healthcare team in the pharmacy under the legal scope of practice
- Submitting a portfolio of evidences will be another essential duty to do
- Sometimes, there will be some training interventions to attend along with the competency assessments
- Having completed Grade 12 with the minimum of 50% English, 50% Mathematics, or 60% in Mathematical Literacy
- The applicants must have the ability to work in a team
- They should have the accuracy and also the ability to pay attention to the details
- Having integrity is a must
- They must have the satisfactory knowledge of both numeracy and also literacy
- Having the computer literacy, especially in Microsoft would be advantageous
- Applicants need to follow both the instructions given by the supervisors
- Applicants should be able to organize and plan well
Successful applicants will need to join to the work back agreement. They will be qualified as the pharmacist assistant for the same length with the learnership period they have taken before.
The application of this learnership programme can be done online. You need to sign up to the website https://careers.clicksgroup.co.za if you are a first timer here. Moreover, you need to fill in all the information needed in the website. Then, you can upload the CV, ID, and all the documents into the website.
Kindly understand that only the accepted applicants who have met the minimum requirements will be contacted. Unless you are contacted within 3 months, your application was not successful.
If you need further assistance, you can contact their support team by calling them in 010 140 3099 or contacting them through email in [email protected].
Please make sure that you have everything prepared before 29 October 2020. Late submission will not be considered for the learnership programme.