Another development organization that prevents the spread of HIV and TB infections is AFSA. When you pay attention on the social and health awareness, finding the AFSA vacancies is the best way to devote your time. It is like helping people, spreading positivity, and also earning money at the same time.
AFSA has engaged a lot of organizations, parties, and also social communities to prevent the spread of HIV and TB infections. Working in AFSA includes HIV testing, free condoms, treatments, and also pharmacy services on sites.
Youth facilitators are the qualified individuals appointed to aid the psychosocial cases. By doing so, it is likely hoped that the linkages between communities will be stronger and more positive.
Table of Contents
Position: Youth Facilitator
Recruiter: AIDS Foundation of South Africa (AFSA)
Salary: R5 000 p.m
Type of work: Fixed term 12 months contract
As youth facilitators, there are some duties and responsibilities which can be seen in the following.
- Facilitating the referrals of HTS, ART, VMMC, SRH, GBV, and etc
- Supporting the interventions based from the evidence
- Facilitating the referrals of eligible CLHIV to specific services
- Helping the referrals to GBV cases for the social workers
- Confirming the captures in CBIMS
- Doing the liaison with the Clinical Linkage Officers
- Supporting the beneficiaries with the proper clinic appointments
- Taking part in some campaigns
- Completing the documents related to case management
- Having a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work field is a must
- The applicants should be a Grade 12 with tertiary education
- Having the CYCW qualifications is advantageous
- Minimum 2 to 3 years working experience is recommended
- They should have passed the counselling course
- The applicants ought to have interpersonal skills
- They should also have outstanding planning and administrative skills
- It would be beneficial when the applicants are able to work under pressure
- They must be able to work in a team and individually
- Having a driver’s license will be advantageous
When you find it interesting to apply, you need to prepare some documents to attach as follows.
- A complete Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A cover letter
- Copies of certificates
- A copy of Identity Card
- Copies of academic reports
These documents should be submitted altogether with the written reference of “Youth Facilitator” for the subject. Do not forget to write which site you prefer, either Ugu or KCD. Moreover, you can send these applications through email to [email protected]. To make it simply, you can apply directly through their website by filling out the available form.
Kindly understand that the candidates who get the job will be contacted fortnight after the submission of your applications. You may consider yourself unsuccessful when you have not heard from the company two weeks after the submission.
For further information and assistance, you can visit Big Box Co. 20 Malendlela Road, Durban 4359. It would be perfect when you do not miss submitting one of the important documents.
Be noticed that any kinds of applications should have been submitted before 27 October 2020. Applicants who submit the documents late will not get any considerations from the company.