Sometimes people are struggling a lot to get a decent job in a bank. The longer they work, the more money and experiences they will earn in the future. ABSA, for example, offers the reliable financial services company in South Africa which provides investment banking, retail, corporate, and also wealth management products. Therefore, people are trying to find a job in ABSA careers.
ABSA Careers offers internship, bursaries, scholarship and also graduate opportunities for the youths who want to lift their talents to new level. As there are a lot of challenges to conquer, ABSA is trying to engage new potentials to grow with them and shape the future of Africa together.
ATP (Accounting Training Programme) is a training program established by ABSA to prepare themselves in modern and digital era. It has been one of the needs to catch on with the latest trend, therefore, this training should be the one you take part in. Unless you are not into finance or accounting, this can be one of your biggest chance to grow.
Table of Contents
Position: ATP Trainee
Reference number: R-15911499
Type of work: Full time
Management accounting will be responsible for:
- Supporting the preparation of the management information for the senior management
- Choosing and also managing the investment for some companies
- Budgeting, planning, negotiating, and also making decision
- Recording numbers
Financial planning and budgeting will usually:
- Provide those analysis needed for any kinds of businesses related to the financial planning and also budgeting
- Manage any relationships for clients
- Implement the risk management
- Have the tax planning strategy needed
Data analyst will mostly:
- Provide analysis for the business performance to achieve better
- Establish what each business needs
- Identify the current trends for the data sets
- Analyze when there are new data collections
- Having a higher Diploma in the field of Financial Sciences is required
- The applicants should have strong abilities related to accounting and finance
- They must have great interpersonal and communication skills for both written and verbal
- Having experiences in related field will be advantageous
- Organizing, planning, and also negotiating skills are important to have
These following documents are the ones that the applicants need to fulfill to complete the applications.
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A copy of academic record
- Copies of certificates in related field
- A copy of Identity Card
As applicants can simply attach their applications online, there are some steps that they need to follow.
- First, you can just visit the official website of https://www.absa.africa/absaafrica/careers/.
- Second, there will be countless of new jobs posted on the website. Therefore, you need to choose which job that you would like to apply.
- After that, you can sign in to the website for continuing the steps. If you are a first timer, you have to register and complete all the important information.
- Then, attach all the important documents to complete the application processes.
- Finally, you can apply the jobs that make you interested.
For further information and details, you can contact through the telephone by calling +27 (0) 11 350 4000.