Are you looking for a quality control internship in South Africa? Fortunately, Distell Limited offers internship for those who live in Worcester and Goudini. This can be a great chance for the youths who are searching for experiences in a formal ambiance. The availability of the internship will be at Distell Worcester and also Goudini Laboratories. Therefore, when you think that this internship is what you need to leap your career, you should never miss this chance.
Distell Group is one of the leading producers and also marketers of a wide range of alcoholic beverages. It includes wines, spirits, ciders, and also RTD beverages. As this company has engaged with many countries, their products have been sold all over the world.
They pay attention on the heritage with world-class quality, therefore, they are offering quality control internship to craft for a better future. They seek new potential talents to be a part of them innovating the company in a better way.
Table of Contents
Recruiter: Distell Limited
Location: Worcester and Goudini
Reference number: 17199
Type of work: full-time 12 month contract which will be started from 1st February 2021 and terminated on 31st January 2022
Distell Limited offers internship programme is available for the youths who are potential to work in the Department of Quality in Worcester and Laboratories. The available internship in Distell Group is Quality Control internship. Thus, when you think you have the interest, you need to ensure that these requirements are fulfilled. The following statements are the requirements to fulfill in order to get the internship.
- Applicants should have the South African citizenship.
- Applicants must have outstanding academic record with tertiary qualifications.
- The applicants must have basic computer literacy, especially in Microsoft.
- Applicants should also have satisfactory skills (both written and oral).
- All the applicants musthave good time management skills and the ability to work overtime and under pressure.
- Applicants should have the ability to work individually and in a team.
- Having the ability to do physical activities related to work is a must.
- The applicants should be willing to be relocated to Worcester.
- The applicants must also complete the internship programme based on the contract signed.
In order to apply the internship of Distell Group, there are some steps to follow as seen in the following.
- Applicants need to submit covering letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Applicants should attach the certified copy of Grade 12 certificate.
- A copy of tertiary academic report must be attached.
- Applicants should attach certified copy of Identity Documents.
- A certified copy of driving license should be attached.
- A letter from tertiary institution with internship requirements is essential to attach.
If you have any enquiries related to the Distell career and internships, feel free to visit the official website of https://careers.distell.co.za/. Moreover, you need to make sure that all the enquiries you have in mind have been answered thoroughly and completely.
Be noticed that the closing date for the applicants to submit their applications before 6 November 2020. Don’t forget to check the website from time to time to get the latest information.