Previously, there are vacancies to work in Chris Hani Baragwanath Campus. Fortunately, another opportunity is available for those who are willing to work in its academic hospital. This comes from Gauteng Department of Health that provides Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital vacancies.
Moreover, as the presence of health care staffs is highly needed, more and more candidates are given the opportunities to work in Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital. When you like to work in an office sitting in a desk and managing documents, handling telephone calls, and doing those counting and typing matters, this job might fit into your personalities well.
Position: Ward Clerk
Recruiter: Gauteng Department of Health
Location: Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital
Salary: R173 703 – R204 612 per annum (plus benefits)
Reference number: CHBAH-459
In addition, as the position implies, these will be the duties and responsibilities of a ward clerk who will further work in Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital.
- Ensuring the effective reception services
- Handling telephone enquiries in the ward
- Managing the registration of patients including the admission, transferring, and discharging
- Filling documents related to patients
- Booking appointment for patients on the Medicom System
- Assisting in Compilation of statistics and timeous submission to relevant authority
- Rendering administrative support to the Operational Manager (ordering, stock counting, typing, and aiding patients records)
- Lastly, complying with the Performance Management and Development system contracting quarterly reviews and final assessment
Furthermore, to be an eligible candidate, someone must have these following requirements, as follows.
- Having Grade 12 or Accredited Equivalent with no experience is the minimum requirements to fulfill
- Having computer literacy especially in Ms. Office is compulsory
- Being able to handle conflict, work under pressure, work independently and in teams, communicate with people in different levels well, organize and plan, and also act with tact and discretion is obligatory
- The applicants must have sound verbal and communication skills
- Besides, they must have good customer care skills and competencies
- The applicants must understand the knowledge and application of Batho Pele Principles
- Having knowledge of Medicom System will be an additional advantage
- All applicants must be able to work in shifts and rotate include weekends and public holidays
- Lastly, the applicants will agree to undergo Medicals surveillance
Additionally, having completed the requirements means nothing unless you also complete these following documents to apply for Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital vacancies.
- A recently updated CV that specified all experience that indicates the position, institution, and respective dates
- An identity document
- Certified copies of qualifications including matric and relevant council registration certificate
- A proof of current registration (where applicable)
- Also, relevant service certificates
For applying, all applicants can send their application to The Director: Human Resource, Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital, Private Bag X01, Pimville, 1808. Lastly, please note that the recruiter is not accepting any applications sent by hand delivery, fax, or even email.
Further, had you any enquiries related to the recruitment, you may contact Mrs. N. F. Ramela at (011) 933 8148.
Finally, the closing date of Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital vacancies will be on 30 July 2021.