From time to time, the urge of expanding the hospital and improving the customer service has been something crucial for all businesses to think forward. They add a number staffs including machine operator. When you sometimes feel intimidated by not having enough experience, these machine operator vacancies can be your lifeguard. Keep on reading to find out more information.
Position: Machine Operator
Recruiter: Gauteng Department of Health
Location: Chris Hani Baragwanath Campus
Salary: R102 534 per annum (level 02 plus benefits)
Reference number: CHBC/SUPPORTS2/JULY2021
Being a machine operator will mainly deal with operating the machine for the office purposes. Specifically, the duties of a machine operator are more than just operating the machine, as follows.
- Photocopying documents as requested
- Filling in a photocopying form and providing all necessary information
- Binding, shredding, and laminating documents when necessary
- Checking machine readings every morning before using the machine and every afternoon before switching off the machine
- Reporting ant malfunctioning of Photostat machine and ordering stationary on VA2
- Besides, informing the supervisor when any problems occurred
- Ensuring the adequate stock paper, toner, and also ink as required
- Recording all Photostatting in the register, balancing the register at the end of the month and submitting the figures to the supervisor
- Controlling economical usage of paper
- Registering all documents before sending them to the E-government Department
- Lastly, receiving posted mail, received post mail, and sending faxes
In addition, for qualifying for the machine operator vacancies, there are some requirements that all applicants must have possessed.
- Having the minimum qualification of Grade 10 or Standard 8 or Level 4 ABET qualification is non-negotiable
- Having no experience is acceptable
- Those who come up with one year of relevant experience and computer literacy will gain an advantage
- The applicants must have sound communication skills
- The applicants must be self-motivated to work in a team
- Also, the applicants must have passion for working and have the knowledge of customer care
Additionally, it is an obligation for all applicants to provide some confidential documents as a part of the requirements in the following.
- A new Z83 application form
- A comprehensive CV with contactable referees
- Copies of qualifications and identity document
- Copies of service records
- A valid driver’s license
Furthermore, these documents can be submitted to Human Resource Department at the Chris Hani Baragwanath Campus (inside the Hospital premises) between 7 AM and 15.30 PM from Monday to Thursday and between 7 AM and 12.30 PM on Friday, Chris Hani Road, Diepkloof, Soweto. Besides, the applicants can post the documents to Attention Human Resource Department, Private Bag X05, Bertsham, 2013.
Moreover, the successful candidates will have to go through some verifications of citizenship, criminal records, financial records, and educational qualifications. Consequently, they will have to pass the Pre-employment medical surveillance by the OHNP. More importantly, the company is not going to tolerate late and incomplete documents.
Had you any kinds of enquiries related to these machine operator vacancies, you may freely contact Ms. E. C. Van der Merwe at (011) 983 3072.
Finally, the closing date for these machine operator vacancies will be on 30 July 2021 at 12.00 AM South African time.