Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The CCMA Internship program is meant to help students reach their dream to get a higher level of education. Through better education, it is expected that all students should be able to achieve better performance and outcome, leading to them gaining better career and experience. When they are able to improve their own qualifications and skills, they have better chances to get a better career – leading to better life.
About the Program
CCMA or the Commission for Conciliation, Mediation, and Arbitration is trying to focus and enhance the quality of employment in South Africa. As the responsible employer that is committed to the improvement of economy as well as poverty eradication in South Africa, they believe that the level of unemployment reduction is possible. It is doable via work experience and imparting skills to the country’s unemployed youth. That’s why they are inviting unemployed but potential South African graduates to apply for the internship programs with many different subjects.
Be advised that the general requirements for this CCMA Internship program would be different from the specific requirements demanded by each of the subject. Here are some of the available programs with their specific requirements and email address:
- Internal Audit. Internal Audit National Diploma. Email at [email protected]
- Research Intern and Library Intern. National Diploma or Bachelor Degree from Social Sciences, Economics, Project Management, or Statistics. Email at [email protected]
These are just the example available positions and subjects. You are expected to visit so you can see the lists in details. The CCMA Internship program lasts for a year or 12 months. The successful candidates will have to sign the Internship Contract within the internship time duration.
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa
- They must be unemployed
- They must have postgraduates or graduates certificate or diploma
- They must not have taken any internship program before
- They must not be more than 35 years of age
- They must not have experienced any full-time employment before
- Disabled people are encouraged and welcomed to apply
- The program promotes gender equality so everyone from different gender, race, or background are welcomed to apply
How to Apply
Interested candidates need to provide the application letter along with the supporting documents to the provided email address from each department. They need to prepare:
- A complete CV
- A cover letter
- Certified copies of qualifications
- A certified copy of ID document
- Academic record or transcript
Keep in mind that you need to know the details of each email address from each subject that you are applying for so you won’t send your application to the wrong address.
The deadline is for December the 16th 2019. If you have further questions about the program or you want to know the details of it, then you should reach out to these people:
- Zweli Miya at 011 377 6619
- Cindy Dhlamini at 011 377 6602
- Nokuthula Bitso at 011 377 6623
- Thula Cebekhulu at 011 377 6761
They can provide you information about CCMA Internship program so you can avoid mistakes.