One of the centres within the Department of Labour is seeking a qualified and spirited candidate with great people’s skill to be the Call Centre Agent. If you feel like you have got an excellent communication skills, you should definitely apply. Applications for the Call Centre Agent vacancy at the Department of Labour will be accepted before August 13th.
This position offers salary which amounts to R 196 407 per annum. The qualified incumbent will be stationed at the centre of Unemployment Insurance Fund of the hiring department which is situated in Pretoria. Candidates need to hold at least a Grade 12 certificate or NQF level 5 qualification in order to be eligible for the Call Centre Agent vacancy at the Department of Labour. Furthermore, 6 month experience in Customer Enquiry, Call Centre or Services is necessary.
To be a Call Centre Agent, candidates need to possess the following knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of Batho Pele principles
- Knowledge of call centre operating system
- Knowledge of Unemployment Insurance Act and Regulations
- Knowledge of telephone etiquette
- Knowledge of public finance management act or PFMA
- Knowledge of Unemployment Insurance Contribution Act
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Computer literacy
- Customer focused
Once qualified, the successful applicant will be performing the following duties:
- Handling incoming calls (inbound)
- Maintaining database
- Handling outgoing calls (outbound)
- Handling electronic enquiries
How to Apply
The closing date for the Call Centre Agent vacancy at the Department of Labour is on August 13th 2018 and no late application will be taken into consideration.
Attach the following important documents within your application:
- Z83 application form. Mention the reference number of this advert HR 4/4/3/1CCA/UIF here. Complete the form in full and duly sign it.
- A recently updated and comprehensive CV
- Certified copies of ID document, qualifications including academic transcripts including grade 12 certificate, qualifications, driver’s license. Certification must not be older than 3 months by August 13th
- SAQA evaluated results of foreign applications if any
- Permanent residence permits for non-RSA citizens
For enquiries, please contact: Ms. JN Twala Tel No: (012) 337 1855 / 1498 /1189
Forward your application via post to: Chief Director: Corporate Services: PO Box 1851, Pretoria, 0001
Alternatively, you can also hand deliver it at: Corner Lillian Ngoyi and Pretorius Street, ABSA Towers Building, Pretoria.
Correspondence will be limited to applicants who have been shortlisted only. No faxed nor emailed application will be accepted. Failure in complying will result in your application being disqualified. If you haven’t received any notifications within 8 weeks after the closing date of this vacancy, that means your application was unsuccessful.
Suitable applicants will have to undergo a personal suitability check such as citizenship, criminal record, and credit record checks. Candidates will also be subjected to employment and qualification verification. The hiring department reserves the right not to make any appointments to this advert.
The qualified incumbent will be required to sign an Internship performance agreement. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.