Gauteng Department of Education has its main duty of ensuring the educations and qualifications of South African fairly. They wish to give their best chance of success for their future career. Therefore, this department provides vacancies for the South African to apply and participate. One of them is Bronkhorstspruit Hospital vacancies.
Currently, they are offering some positions as a material recording clerk to work under the provincial administration of Gauteng Department of Education. You can read more information as follows.
Table of Contents
Position: Material Recording Clerk
Recruiter: Provincial Administration: Gauteng Department of Education
Location: Bronkhorstspruit Hospital
Salary: R173 703 per annum (level 05) plus 37% in lieu of benefits
Reference number: TDHS/A/2021/25
Type of work: one year contract
Moreover, being a material recording clerk will have to deal with these duties to handle as follows.
- Receiving requisitions for issuing the stocks
- Issuing the stock from warehouse to all units of institutions
- Updating bin cards (VA11A) with both incoming and outgoing stock
- Packing the stocks on shelves according to FIFO/FEFO Principles
- Safe keeping all the consumable items
- Managing and updating stock control cards (VA10)
- Compiling requisitions for stock replenishment
- Obtaining quotations from Suppliers registered on CSD
- Conducting stock count monthly
- Following up the delivery and keeping records
- Reporting all loses to supervisor
- Creating shopping carts and P-card orders and settlement
- Compiling reports
- Managing transit in and out for all consumable and non-consumable items
To apply for Bronkhorstspruit Hospital vacancies, there are some requirements to all applicants to have. Moreover, these will be the measurement whether or not you are eligible for the position.
- Having Grade 12 certificate or equivalent is the minimum requirement
- Having the minimum of one to two years of working experience in Supply Chain Management is an obligatory
- The applicants must possess appropriate knowledge of Supply Chain Management practices, Treasury Regulations, PFMA, and also Procurement Administration System Manual (PASM)
- Having the ability to work in a team is essential
- The applicants must have computer literacy
- All applicants must be willing to rotate within the SCM units
- Having a valid driver’s license will be preferable
- Both problem solving skills and interpersonal relations are vital to have
Meanwhile, it is also an obligation to complete these following documents as a part of the requirements for the applicants.
- A signed and completed Z83 application form
- An updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copy of Identity Document
- Certified copies of qualifications
Furthermore, these applications have to be submitted to Tshwane District Health Services, 3319 Fedsure Forum Building, Cnr Lilian Ngoyi and Pretious Street, Pretoria 0001, Application Box, First Floor Reception or 01 Barnaey Hurwitz Avenue, Bronkhorstspruit District Hospital 1020.
What’s more, please keep in mind not to submit the copy of a copy since the recruiter will not accept it. Only the shortlisted candidates have the chance to go through personnel suitability checks. Unless you heard anything from the company 3 months after the due date, you can consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information, you can contact Mr Oupa Nama through phone calls at (012) 451 9265.
No application is acceptable after 19 March 2021. Thus, the latest acceptable will be on 19 March 2021.