Biokinetics is a field of profession which exclusively prescribes individualized exercises in order to promote the health. Besides, they will also be able to improve the quality of life. It focuses on orthopaedics rehabilitation. In order words, it focuses on strengthening the muscles for protecting joints during their activities. If you are interested with these things, participating in biokinetic internship might be suitable.
BMW offers biokinetic internship for those who have passion in scientific assessments. BMW is a multinational company produces luxurious vehicles and motorcycles. This internship will be a huge chances to gain experiences and great qualifications and the providing company.
Dealing with scientific things might not be for everyone. It needs creativity, passion, tenacity, and also patient to make it come true. Sometimes it has to be people with limitless patience to develop themselves. In the following information, you will find out more details about the biokinetic internship.
Table of Contents
Recruiter: BMW Group South Africa
Reference Number: 2000036J
Type of work: One year internship
Sometimes people might wonder what do people who take part in biokinetics internship will do. In the following information are the duties of those who participate in the internship.
- Conducting functional evaluations of the associates
- Keeping the Biokinetic Centre under supervision
- Providing reports and the associates’ rehabilitation
- Doing the physical ability analysis of associates
- Working on shifts based on the needs of productions
- Ad hoc travelling to the BMW sites as needed
As the candidates who will later become shortlisted applicants, there are some requirements that you need to fulfill.
- Having a Bachelor’s Degree of Arts, Science, Sports Science, and Technology Human Movement Science with Honors in Biokinetics is a must
- Having a registration with HPCSA is needed
- Understanding the basic science is important
- Having passion and strong interests to do the works
Applying this job can be easily done via online website. However, there are other important documents to attach along well with the application letter.
- An updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A cover letter
- A copy of Identity Documents
- Copies of certificates
- Copies of academic reports
The applicants may apply for this job through the official website of www.bmwgroup.job. Do not forget to attach all the documents needed and the application form.
When you have not heard anything for weeks after the submission of you application, it means that you did not get the job. In other words, the application was unsuccessful.
For further frequently asked questions, you can visit the official website of www.bmwgroup.job. You will get all the answers of your questions, what to prepare, and what processes you will face when you have been shortlisted.
The BMW careers will be closing in 8 days since the closing date is on Thursday, 12 November 2020. Late submission will not be considered for getting the job. Failed to submit some documents will also cause the applicants to miss the jobs offered.
Getting this one year internship backed from a multinational company in luxurious cars can be a good chance to give more qualifications.