Working in the field of logistics means that you will deal with planning and controlling the good delivery and movement. Logistics holds an important role in the continuity of the supply chains as the clients need to get their goods delivered. As time goes by, Value Logistics careers are added in order to satisfy and reach more customers and obtain better outcome.
When you are curious on working in logistics, taking part in Value Logistics careers can help you grow and gain experiences. Applying for this job will cost you nothing, therefore, it does not matter whether you get the jobs or rejected. If this job really makes you interested, this following information will be beneficial for you.
Table of Contents
Position: Transport Controller
Recruiter: Value Logistics
Location: East London, Eastern Cape
Type of work: Permanent
Reference number: 2389769
- Completing all reports needed on Freightware
- Assisting PEP Transports debriefing if needed
- Making sure that security procedures and requirements are fulfilled
- Ensuring that there aren’t any problems between the drivers and customers
- Logging in the driver complaints by using My Business
- Debriefing of the vehicles used daily
- Debriefing the allocation of branch collection
- Assisting POD debriefing if needed
- Monitoring the services of all vehicles
- Driver allocating
- Maintaining professional conducts
- Issuing the reference numbers for drivers related to delivery
- Maintaining the standards of housekeeping daily
- Maintaining the standards of Health and Safety
- Ensuring the disciplines of all crew members
- Grade 12/ Matric is a must
- Having 3 years of working experiences in relevant field will be an advantage
- Having the basic skill of transport logistics is important
- Understanding the skills of C-track and vehicle services will be preferable
- The applicants need to understand the skills of accident investigation
- The applicants have to understand the transport and POD debriefing
- Having understood the driver allocation will be advantageous
In completing the application processes, the applicants must also have attached these following documents to proceed.
- A copy of Identity Document
- A copy of an updated Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Copies of your academic reports
- Copies of certificates
These documents can be attached along with your application form you get from the official website of https://valuelg.careerjunction.co.za/jobs/results. Furthermore, this job can be applied via online. The applicants only have to prepare all the documents needed and follow all the instructions from the company website itself.
When the applicants failed to submit before the due date and they might miss some of the documents, their applicants will be unsuccessful. Thus, you have to be more accurate and remind yourself not too late to do the submission.
For further enquiries related to Value Logistics careers, the applicants can visit the official website from time to time. They can go to the section of My Jobs. Moreover, they need to locate the job and contact the employer. Alternatively, there are some third party websites where they might refer in finding more information about related jobs.
If you are applying for this job, you still have 32 more remaining days. The acceptance of your application will be closed on 6 December 2020.