There might be some people who still have not been familiar with BDO. BDO itself is a group of accounting firms which have been operating since 1973. This company whose abbreviation is Binder Dijker Otte & Co is currently offering some BDO vacancies. Thus, when you feel that you are really into this position, you have to apply and be a perfect candidate.
Table of Contents
Job Title: BDO Vacation Work Programme
Recruiter: BDO South Africa
Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Salary: Market Related
Reference number: VWP001
Type of work: Contract
What Will You Gain?
Generally, taking part in BDO vacancies will earn you fruitful benefits. Further, these benefits can be enjoyed by all applicants during the duration of your working programme.
- First, all applicants will be dealing with structured and also output-based environment
- They will be able to grow and develop their knowledge related to the relevant knowledge and also gain experience as a student and as a potential trainee
- The applicants will also be able to open their door for joining a dynamic and fast-growing team servicing BDO listed clients
- Moreover, they will have more chances to meet, interact, and develop relationship with BDO SA teams and partners
- Lastly, the applicants will stretch themselves professionally and personally and be the best version of themselves
In addition, in order to make yourself eligible for the position, these are the requirements that you must have satisfied, as follows.
- The applicants must be any full-time university studying who is currently pursuing for Com in Accounting, BCompt, Bachelor of Accountancy, BCom/ BCompt Honours, Bachelor of Business Science leading to a qualification as a CA (SA) at any Southern African university accredited by SAICA, PGDAS/ CTA
- The applicants must have the ability to handle and manage stress and also meet tight deadlines
- All applicants must be able to work under pressure well
- Being a team player is compulsory
- The applicants must show quality and be a detail oriented person
- Having excellent command of English in both written and spoken is obligatory
- Having excellent communication skills is essential
- Also, being able to work individually is a must
Furthermore, having completed the requirements does not then guarantee that you will get the position advertised. There will be some compulsory documents you will have to complete, as follows.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An identity document
- Certified copies of qualifications
For applying, you can click this link and log in by using your email address and your password. It will not be possible unless you have signed up an account to complete the application.
In fact, there are some steps that you need to go through for completing. First, you must attach those documents at the available button. Second, you will have to complete your personal details and preferences. There will be some questions whether or not you wish to relocate and you have disability.
Moreover, for further assistance and detail information, you can visit www.bdo.co.za.
Finally, the closing date of these BDO vacancies will be on 13 July 2021.