State Information Technology Agency (SITA) is an agent that provides the best IT business and services where all employer and customers of IT product can find what they need in South Africa. It has its mission which is to render an efficient and value added IT services for all customers. Fortunately, there are some SITA vacancies which are available for all South African to apply.
If you wish to know what positions available in SITA vacancies, the position of a pre-employment vetting officer is one of the jobs to apply for. However, it would be better to apply for the position once you have meet all the requirements. In contrast, when you miss one of the requirements, you will just waste your time for it.
In the following, there will be all the details that you can consider when applying for the SITA vacancies. Make sure that you will not make any mistakes while applying, otherwise you will not get the job that you want.
Table of Contents
Position: Pre-employment Vetting Officer
Location: Gauteng, Pretoria
Salary: R319 620 – R532 701
Reference number: VAC00138
Type of work: Permanent
In addition, for those who are not familiar with the position of pre-employment vetting officer, these will be your duties to handle.
- Executing pre-employment vetting requests
- Executing security screen of contractors
- Maintaining pre-employment vetting systems
- Initializing administrative processing of security clearance applications
Furthermore, in order to be eligible for the position, there are some requirements that all applicants must possess, as follows.
- Having Matric qualifications and a three year Degree in Human/ Social Science, Risk Management or Criminology, or Forensic Investigation is non-negotiable
- The applicants must have the minimum of three to five years working experience in Recruitment and Selection, Risk Management, Security Vetting, or Forensic Investigation
- The applicants must have the knowledge of People Risk Assessment in collecting and verifying information, identifying people related risks, analyzing information collected, mitigating, and recommending
- Besides, the applicants must also have the knowledge of general pre-employment vetting policies, systems, and also procedures
- Having post graduate qualifications and certified fraud examiner and ethics officer will be an advantage
On the other hands, there are some compulsory documents that all applicants have to complete.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An identity document
- A valid driver’s license
Moreover, the applicants can send these documents to [email protected]. The recruiter is not going to tolerate any late and incomplete documents. Besides, any complete documents which were sent to incorrect email address will not be considered.
Further, only those who meet the requirements should apply for these SITA vacancies. The company is not going to accept any application form from the third party. Unless you heard anything from the recruiter two months after the due date, you may assume that your application was not successful.
Hence, when you seek for further or more information about the recruitment, you can visit www.sita.co.za.
Finally, the closing date of these SITA vacancies will be on 2 July 2021.