Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
If you are looking for an opportunity in secretarial field then you should apply for the Assistant Director vacancy at Department of Health. The vacant position is available for Private Licensing within the Quality Assurance directorate. Please quote the reference number of this post, ADPL/029/2019, within your application form if interested.
The future qualified candidate will be entitled to salary amounting to R 356 289 annually. He/she will be stationed at the Central Office located in Johannesburg. In order to be eligible for this position, all interested candidates must be in possession of at least a Grade 12 certificate accompanied by appropriate 5 to 10 years of prior working experience in the Health Sector. Furthermore, the Assistant Director vacancy at Department of Health also requires candidates to be able to react and work calmly when under pressure and able to meet stipulated deadlines.
Skills and competencies:
- Computer literacy
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Supervisory skills
- Willing to travel within the Gauteng province (driver’s license required)
Key Performance Areas:
- Render periodical inspection in Private Health establishments to make sure standards and norms are complied
- Help with the development of policy frameworks, standards and norms according to legal requirements
- Develop guidelines for the implementation of norms, policy, procedures and standards
- Provide a thorough technical advisory service to the department on any matters related to the licensing and adjudication of private health establishments
- Help with the evaluation of application for private health establishments
- Provide a technical support service to the appeals committee of the department when needed
- Make sure that applications are processed within the acceptable time frames as well as all documentations are ready for the adjudication committee
- Help with the development as well as continuous enhancements of monitoring and data collection tools with regards to all aspects of private health facilities audits along with licensing
- Render any other relevant task as stipulated by the Department
How and When to Apply
Applications for the Assistant Director vacancy at Department of Health must be forwarded no later than April 12, 2019 via:
The Recruitment and Selection Unit, Gauteng Department of Health, Private Bag X085, Marshalltown, 2107,
- Physical address
45 Commissioner Street (corner Kort Street), Marshalltown, 2107
Kindly attach the following documents within your application so as to make sure your submission will be taken into consideration:
- Z83 application form
- A CV
- Certified copy of ID, qualifications and a valid driver’s license
- A SAQA evaluation result of foreign qualifications if any
All shortlisted applicants will be required to undergo personnel suitability checks and the qualified candidate will be subjected to full security vetting. The successful incumbent will be needed to enter into an employment contract and sign an annual performance agreement.
It is the intention of the hiring institution to promote representativity (disability, gender and race) within the workplace through the filling of this post and thus candidate whose appointment will promote representativity will be given preference.
For more information regarding this post, please refer to: Ms. P. Ntamane Tel No: 082 372 0549/063 685 9226