Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Applications are now open for the PNA5 Operational Manager General vacancy at Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital. This vacant position is available within the General Wards directorate. Individuals with at least a Grade 12 certificate who are interested in this opportunity are welcome and encouraged to apply.
Please mention the reference number of this post within your application form, KPHT/04/19. The future successful incumbent will receive salary ranging from R 420 318 to R 473 067 annually plus benefits. The minimum educational requirement for this position is a Senior or Grade 12 certificate or its equivalent qualification NQF/ Basic R 425 qualification. Alternatively, any kind of qualification which allows registration with SANC as a professional nurse is also acceptable.
The PNA5 Operational Manager General vacancy at Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital also requires all candidates to be in possession of at least 7 years of recognisable or appropriate experience in Nursing post-registration as Professional Nurse with SANC in General Nursing. Should you have a diploma in Nursing Management then it will serve as an added advantage. A valid driver’s license will also be a bonus point.
Other inherent requirements:
- Current registration with SANC 2019
- Proof of service record certificate
- Experience in inpatient management
Skills and competencies:
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of Nursing care procedures and processes, nursing statuses, nursing strategy, national core standards along with other relevant frameworks like Nursing Act, Patient Right Charter, OHS Act, Batho Pele principles, Labour Relations Act, Public Service Regulations, Disciplinary code and procedure, etc.
- Organisational, leadership, decision making and problem solving skills within the limit of the public sector and institutional policy framework
- Budgetary and financial knowledge pertaining to the relevant resource under management
- Ability to interact with diverse givers and stakeholders
- Communication skills
- Report writing skills
- Coordination sills
- Complaints and adverse events management
- Pro-active, responsive, professionalism, flexibility, accuracy, initiative, team player, cooperation, assertive and supportive
- Ensure and supervise the provision of an effective patient care through enough nursing care
- Monitor and coordinate the implementation of nursing care plan as well as evaluation thereof
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of nursing legislation along with other relevant legal and ethical practices
- Maintain constructive working relationship with nursing and other stakeholders
- Provide relevant health information to health care users to help with achieving optimal health care as well as rehabilitation of patients
How and When to Apply
Submit your application no later than April 12, 2019 via:
Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital, Human Resource Department, Private Bag X396, Pretoria, 0001.
- Hand delivery
Kalafong Security Gate and sign in register book
Your application must contain:
- A z83 application form
- A CV
- Original certified copy of ID, qualifications, a valid driver’s license
- A SAQA evaluation report of foreign qualifications
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged and welcome to apply. If you haven’t been contacted within three months after the deadline, you may assume your application as unsuccessful.
For more information regarding the PNA5 Operational Manager General vacancy at Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital, please contact: Ms. M.V. Mathabatha Tel No: (012) 318-6622.