The Department of Health is now seeking three suitable candidates to fill in the Grade A to C of Artisan Production (Mechanical) vacancies at Emergency Medical Services. The open positions are open in Moorreesburg and Pinelands. If you are in possession of an appropriate Trade Test certificate then submit your application for one these vacant positions!
The Artisan Production Grade A to C vacancies are available within the Chief Directorate of Emergency and Clinical Support Services. Each position offers the following salary:
Grade A: R 179 523/year
Grade B: R 211 464/year
Grade C: 246 870/year
In order to be eligible for the Artisan Production (Mechanical) vacancies at Emergency Medical Services, all candidates are required to have an appropriate trade test certificate that will serve as the minimum educational qualification. Furthermore, Grade B applicants are required to have at least 18 years of recognisable or appropriate experience in the area after attaining the relevant Trade Test certificate. Meanwhile, it is mandatory for Grade C candidates to have at least 34 years recognisable or appropriate experience in the area after attaining the relevant Trade Test certificate. No experience is required for Grade A applicants.
Inherent Job Requirements and Competencies
- A valid Code EB/B driver’s license with PrDP
- Ability to go to places through the Province
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication ability
- Ability to work with others and independently
- Ability to meet goals and perform well under pressure
- Be responsible for rendering stand by duties as well as call outs as required
- Be responsible for attending to emergency breakdowns that includes after hour repairs
- Be responsible for performing the required administrative function as well as control of staff
- Assist and supervise with maintenance and repairs
- Be responsible for training subordinates
How to Apply
Attach the following documents within your application:
- Z83 application form
- Original certified copies of ID document, qualifications and certificates as well as valid driver’s license
- An updated CV
- An evaluation report by SAQA in case you are in possession of any foreign qualification
Forward your application for Artisan Production (Mechanical) vacancies at Emergency Medical Services to: The Director: Emergency Medical Services, Private Bag X24, Bellville 7530
For attention: Ms AJ Ruiters
It should be noted that no payment of any kind will ever be required when applying for this post. Submit your application before November 30, 2018 or else late submission won’t be taken into consideration.
The hiring department aims to achieve equity in the workplace, in accordance with the Employment Equity Plan, which can be realised by promoting fair treatment and equal opportunities in employment throughout the abolition of unfair discrimination.
Candidates will further be expected to be available to attend selection interviews that will take place on a time and date as determined by the Department of Health. Please note that the hiring department will give preference for excess personnel.
Please refer to Ms H Steenkamp, Tel No: (023) 342-0478 in case you have any enquiries regarding this advert.