If you want to start off your career through a reliable internship program, then you should think about joining Amazon Customer Support internship program that would be located in Cape Town, South Africa. Through this program, you can get the knowledge and theoretical base while improving your own direct application and experience at the same time. By the time you complete the program, you are expected to have an improved knowledge and experience that can enrich your personal and professional qualification – and it can be useful for your future career.
About the Program
This full time program is designed and created by Amazon to attract potential and qualified candidates to take part in their professional career. As an intern, the candidates would have to interact with the peers as well as the full-time professional within the global team of Amazon Web Services. This would be included in their team of AWS Cloud Support.
The candidates for this Amazon Customer Support internship program will be responsible and be working as the forefront service of Amazon to provide expert and professional technical support to organizations all over the world. The candidates will have the benefits of gaining experience through direct cloud services and also hands-on training session. They will also have fun while taking part in the program.
There are several basic and specific requirements that all candidates must meet to qualify for this Amazon Customer Support internship program. The requirements are:
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa – must be proven with a valid South African ID
- They must not have any criminal record or any pending charges
- They must have either a Bachelor or Master degree that is related to Information Technology, Information Systems, or Computer Science
- They should have a user level knowledge of Linux (in Basic Administration), Troubleshooting, Internet Fundamentals, and Networking (at least the Basic level).
Candidates with these extra abilities and qualifications will have the added benefits:
- They must be able to articulate technical challenges (along with the solutions) effectively
- They must be familiar with website hosting and Web Servers concepts
- They must have a genuine interest in technology as well as working with customers
- They must have a good understanding of relational database architecture
- They must have the knowledge of DNS and TCP/IP
- They must have an impressive knowledge and understanding of Windows Servers or Linux operating system
- They must have the passion and genuine interest in the subject
- They must be willing to work hard
How to Apply
Interested candidates will have to perform an online application. They must visit this link in order to complete the application form. It is possible that the candidates must provide the supporting documents that may include:
- An updated and comprehensive CV
- A certified copy of South African ID document
- Certified copies of qualifications or certificates
Be prepared to provide extra documentation when required. Make sure to send the application on time and to prepare all the requirements. Incomplete application will lead to the application being ignored and rejected. There is information about the deadline, so send the application right away. Late submission for this Amazon Customer Support internship program will lead to the candidates being automatically rejected.