Good news for the jobseekers in South Africa! During the pandemic, it is very hard to find a decent job that pays much. However, Amathole Funerals vacancies are available for those who wish to work as sales agents. Since there are hundreds of available position as sales agents, you can try your luck by taking part in applying. There you will be responsible for meeting people to make sales and reach targets. Sales agents must have strong understanding about the services and products the company has.
This position needs the professionals who understand what the company has, what the clients need, and how to negotiate. If you think that you meet all the requirements and you clearly understand and agree with the duties and responsibilities, don’t miss these Amathole Funerals vacancies. These vacancies are available only for the citizen of South African. Thus, do not apply if you are not into this job and you do not live in South Africa.
Table of Contents
Position: Sales Agent
Recruiter: Amathole Funerals SA
Location: Kwa-Zulu Natal
Reference number: AF/SA21
- Being responsible for the sales of clients by using the existing database
- Encouraging the dialogue with potential clients
- Providing information about the products and services of the company
- Negotiating sales with the potential clients
- Answering any questions that the clients have
- Updating the client database when necessary
- Functioning as part of the team cooperatively
- Progressing with the business
- Training and leading the sales consultants
- Taking responsibility of your actions based on the laws and company procedures
- Making impression when contacting leads
- Meeting the individual and departmental target
- Grade 12/ Matric certificate
- Having the minimum of 2 years of working experience in relevant field
- Having a valid driver’s license will be an advantage
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) and organization skills are compulsory
- Computer literacy in Microsoft and email will be essential
- Having great interpersonal skills is necessary
- The applicants must have great time management skills
- Being able to relocate and start as soon as necessary will be preferable
- Understanding the knowledge of funeral industry is another advantage
- Having the knowledge of management and business principle will be preferable
For being able to proceed the application processes, there are some documents that the applicants must attach as follows.
- A copy of Identity Document
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copies of academic records
- A cover letter
- Certified copies of relevant qualifications
In submitting all the documents, make sure that you have written the reference number in the cover letter. Moreover, these documents can be sent by hand delivering them to the nearest Amathole Funeral Branch.
When you have not heard anything from the recruiter months after the due date, you can consider your application was unsuccessful. You can apply for the next Amathole Funeral vacancies which are available from time to time.
For further assistance and information, the applicants might contact 034 212 1253.
The latest acceptance of your applications will be on 24 November 2020 12H00. Any late applications will get zero tolerance from the recruiter.