Wishing to work that deals with samples and reports, DuPont Water Solutions learnership can be the reliable learnership to depend on. The applicants will be able to know more details about the learnership and how to broaden their skills professionally. DuPont Water Solutions has been famous for providing safer drinking water for South African.
In other words, this company has been its expert in providing homes with water access and clear water for the communities. Therefore, when you put special interest in DuPont Water Solutions leanership, this full-time learnership can provide all the knowledge and practical training from the professionals.
If you wish to know more about this learnership, you can keep reading the following information so that you won’t miss this chance!
Position: Laboratory and Admin Support
Recruiter: DuPont Water Solutions
Location: EMEA, Johannesburg, South Africa
Reference number: LAB00001542
Type of work: Full-time learnership
- Ensuring the fulfill of all deadlines
- Assisting the technician of the laboratory with their daily work
- Participating in the adhoc projects
- Analyzing the samples and reports punctually
- Following and understanding the standard policies of Environmental, Health and Safety from DuPont and Wits University
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry or Bachelor of Science (Engineering) in Chemical
- Being able to learn quickly and adapt to the new environment
- Being able to complete both the assignments and functions independently and responsibly
- Having the ability to interact with other team members will be preferable
- Outstanding desktop software skills is compulsory
- Computer literacy in Microsoft and internet is important
- Having strong communication skills is necessary
- Understanding the priority of various assignments
In order to complete the application processes to proceed, there are some other documents to submit as follows.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A copy of Identity Document
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Certified copies of certificates
- A copy of academic records
All of these documents are compulsory for the recruiter to consider giving you the learnership. Consequently, no missing document is acceptable. Late submission and invalid documents will not be considered for the learnership.
In applying for this DuPont Water Solutions learnership, the applicants can do it online. It is very practical and easy to do. The applicants need to visit this website https://dupontimpl.taleo.net/careersection/ and fill your personal information. After that, you will have to submit your applications as well as other important documents. It would be better when you do not miss any important documents including the contactable references. Furthermore, this will help the recruiter to check whether you are capable for this learnership or not.
Similar to other learnership, the applicants will go through some steps before getting the learnership. They will have to pass the background check, references check, and physical assessment.
For further information and assistance, you can visit https://dupontimpl.taleo.net/. There you will be able to find the general frequently asked questions related to DuPont Water Solutions learnership. However, you need to sign in to your account or set up a new account for the first timer.
The applicants might submit their applications before 1 December 2020. Thus, late acceptance of your applications will cause your application unsuccessful.