For those who live in South Africa and they want to search for a leading provider in digital learning solution, Altron Bytes is the one. This company has transformed a modern way to train and develop skills. They do the educational facilities for school and universities, online courses, and professional evaluation exams. Currently, they are opening Altron Bytes learnership for the youths who might have the talents in this field.
This learnership has brought up the potential to facilitate the youths in earning experiences and money at the same time. The company uses this learnership as one of the ways to bring positive societal impacts in skills development. Therefore, there would be more individuals and businesses that have expanded greatly because of this company.
Table of Contents
Position: Contact Centre
Recruiter: Altron Bytes People Solutions
Salary: market related
Type of work: 12 months learnership
- Having the minimum grade 12 or Matric certificate
- Being the citizen of South African (could be all races)
- The applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 28
- Having no criminal records and credit records will be preferable
- Having the ability to communicate in English for both written and verbal
- Outstanding interpersonal skill is compulsory
- The applicants must be currently unemployed
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Disabled candidates must have submitted valid medical report
- Being able to work in shift is essential
All applicants must have completed their application along with these following documents that should not be missed.
- A copy of Identity Document
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) includes three contactable references
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Certified copies of certificates
- A copy of academic records
- Copy of medical certificate for the diabled
In applying for this Altron Bytes learnership, you can actually do it online through https://careers.altronbps.com/ and find the job you like. You will have to sign in or sign up for the first timer. You have to fill all the important personal information and the questions from the questionnaire.
At the bottom part of the website, there will be a button to attach the CV and other documents as well. The maximum file size for each document should not be more than 5120 KB otherwise your documents will be unable to submit.
While submitting for this learnership, it would be better not to submit the application late. When you do late submission, it will affect your application to be unsuccessful. Similarly, submitting invalid documents will also cause your application unsuccessful. Therefore, make sure that you do not miss a single document.
For further details and assistance, the applicants can visit the physical building in Contact Centre and Training Centre at 10 Philips Street, Randburg, Gauteng 2194. Alternatively, they can also contact +27 (11) 767 4000. If they prefer contacting through email, they can use this email at [email protected].
The closing date of this Altron Bytes learnership has not been stipulated yet. Thus, when you put specific interest about this learnership, you need to submit your applications. It is because most companies will close the advertisement as long as the vacant position is filled.