As unemployment still remains as one of the greatest challenge for most countries, it seems crucial for some countries to take part in keeping the number low. Therefore, Altron gladly announces that they offer Altron Bytes learnership for unemployed youth. This learnership has been crafted specifically in order to develop and improve the potential of the candidates.
Moreover, the business needs that the clients have will be fulfilled as well. It will have great contribution for the growth of the country economy. This following information consists of all the details about the learnership.
Table of Contents
Job Title: Altron learnership and internship programme
Recruiter: Altron Bytes People Solutions
Location: Johannesburg / Durban / Cape Town
Type of work: Full time (12 months)
By fulfilling all of these following requirements, the applicants will be qualified to apply for the job and complete the processes.
- Being the citizen of South Africa is a must (There is no boundaries about any races, therefore all races have the equal opportunity to apply)
- The applicants must be in the age between 18 to 35
- The applicants must have the minimum of a valid Grade 12 certificate
- Having no criminal record is a must
- The applicants must have outstanding English in both verbal and written communication skills
- Having great interpersonal skills is compulsory
- Being able to present in front of other people will be a plus
- Candidates with their Diploma or Degree may apply
- Candidates with disability are encouraged to apply, however, they need to provide a valid medical certificate
- All applicants must be currently unemployed or not pursuing any study in full time duration
To complete the application, you have submit your application through this career site. You will go to another page where you have to choose whether you want to use your previous application (not for the newcomers) or import data from the CV.
After that, you have to fill the personal information including the first name, last name, email, phone number, ID number, gender, demographic, province and city, and agreement to relocate.
In addition, there will be a questionnaire to answer as well. The questions will vary from the citizenship, age, highest completed qualifications, interest of learnership, experience about learnership, and disability.
Finally, you can attach other documents which have been previously mentioned in the requirements. At the bottom of the page, there will be data privacy statement which will become the consent of the applicants to agree.
If you think that this information is not enough, the applicants are free to visit its Training Centre in Cape Town. They are in Ground floor Oceana House at 25 Jan Smuts St, Cape Town, 8001. Besides, they can visit Louwville place at 23 Vrede St, Bellvile 7530.
Alternatively, they can also contact them through telephone number at +27 (87) 285 0447 or email at [email protected]. Their professional team will try to respond to your queries as soon as possible.
The company has not decided when the closing date will be. However, they might close the ads when the vacant position is full. As a suggestion, it would be better to submit the application as early as possible.