Another non-profit organization which has committed and dedicated to reduce and get rid of the increasing number of unemployment of South African youth is Afrika Tikkun. One of their ways is by tackling the socio-economic problem that drives young people to be unproductive at their young age. Hereby, this Afrika Tikkun learnership for unemployment has been available for whoever wants to apply.
Therefore, Afrika Tikkun will be the organization where all candidates can realize their potential that they have no figured out yet. For clients, it will be a place where they can boost their performance and innovation. This will be the bridge to empower the economic development.
As the South African youths deserve to have the opportunity to expand their potential, this Afrika Tikkun learnership for unemployment can be your lucky charm. You can both reduce the number of unemployment and have yourself improved. If you are curious to know more about this learnership, this following information might give you comprehension.
Table of Contents
Position: Software Development Trainee
Recruiter: Afrika Tikkun Services
Location: Gauteng, Johannesburg
Reference number: JHB000381/LN
Type of work: Temporary (12 months)
As the requirements, the applicants must have these following qualifications, experiences, competencies, and attributes.
- The applicants must be in the age of 22 to 28 years old
- The applicants must have the Grade 12 certificate
- Residing in Johannesburg is preferable
- Having passion in the field of IT is a must
- Having the ability for minimum 60% or above in Mathematics is an obligatory
- Non-south African citizen may apply for the learnership
- Having computer literacy is necessary
- The applicants should be competent, honest, integrity, and self-motivated
- Being an excellent communicator who is able to work in a team and individually will be a plus
- Being able to follow all procedures properly and correctly is obligatory
Meanwhile, for the documents, there are some compulsory documents to prepare as follows.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A certified copy of Identity Documents
- Matric certificate
- Proof of residence
- Proof of bank account
- Affidavit of Unemployment
For applying, you can access this site. You will be further directed to an application form where you have to fill all the columns in red. It includes personal information, email, employment equity, education level, career levels, sectors, and also regions. Furthermore, after completing all these columns, you must attach your CV and other documents.
For further assistance and information, you can send an email to [email protected]. Besides, you can call them through +27 11 325 5914. Have a look at www.afrikatikkun.org will give you insights more about the company.
This advertisement will be visible until 12 March 2021. In other words, the acceptable of all application submission should be before 12 March otherwise your application will be disqualified.