The Department of Health is looking for a suitable candidate to fill in the Administration Clerk vacancy at Lamberts Bay Clinic. This clerical position will revolve around Information Management. Anyone who possesses a senior certificate and a valid driver’s license can apply!
The future qualified incumbent will be stationed in Cederberg Sub-District at exactly Lamberts Bay Clinic. It is located in the West Coast District. This position offers salary amounting to R 163 563 every year. In order to be eligible, all applicants are required to have at least a senior certificate or its equivalent. Furthermore, as part of the inherent requirement of the job, candidates are also expected to be in possession of a valid code EB or B driver’s license. Having appropriate experience in Information Management is compulsory as well.
The Administration Clerk vacancy at Lamberts Bay Clinic requires all applicants to have the following job related competencies and skills:
- Sound understanding of the Information Technology as well as the DITCOM process
- Experience and knowledge in SINJANI such as TIER.net, PHCIS, and ETR.net
- Have proficiency in two or three of the official languages spoken in the Western Cape
- Computer literacy such as MS excel, word, access and power point
Once you are qualified for the job, below are some of the key performance areas you will be involved in. This list is not absolute and duties might vary depending on the requirement in the work environment.
- Conduct administrative role as a member of the information management team
- Take part in health information coordinating activities
- Be responsible for validating the data, analysing data trends and making sure data are flowing properly
- Be responsible for collecting, collating as well as compiling the data
- Render data quality monitoring
- Prepare data reports for meetings
- Be responsible for data capturing on the system
- Conduct local supervision of the Tier.net database
- Be responsible for supervising computer hardware, IT related queries and software issues
- Be responsible for effective patient folder management
- Provide assistance in terms of administrative duties in admissions or reception department
How to Apply
Interested applicants must forward their application to the following address:
The Medical Manager: Citrusdal Hospital, Cederberg Sub-district, Citrusdal, 7340.
Please attach the following important documents within your application:
- Z83 application form that is attainable from all Public Service Departments
- Certified copies of academic and relevant qualifications along with ID document
Note that, candidates will never be required to make any kind of payment when applying for this vacancy. Applications submitted after October 5, 2018 will not be taken into consideration.
In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan within the hiring department. The goal of this post is to achieve equity in the workplace and therefore fair treatment and equal opportunities are applied in employment through the elimination of unjust discrimination.
Applicants will be required to be available for selection interviews on a time, date as well as place determined by the hiring department. Excess personnel will be given preference.
Should you have any more questions related to the Administration Clerk vacancy at Lamberts Bay Clinic, please contact: Ms AM Parring, Tel No: (027) 482-1484