Applications are not invited for the Administration Clerk vacancy at Department of Health. The suitable incumbent will be stationed at Hillside Community Clinic. If your passion lies in clerical environment, then apply today!
The open position is located in Central Karoo District. It also offers salary amounting to R 163 563 annually. The minimum education qualification required in order to be suitable for Administration Clerk vacancy at Department of Health is Senior or Grade 12 certificate. It’s also expected that candidates be in possession of appropriate administrative experience in admission of patients in any health institution.
Required knowledge and skills:
- Computer literacy such as Excel and MS word
- Ability to handle information in a confidential manner
- Good organisational skills
- Good interpersonal relations
- Good communication skills in two or three official languages spoken in Western Cape
- Ability to cope with a high work of volume
- Sufficient knowledge of medical terminology
- Be responsible for assisting with the maintaining the efficient and effective general administration of the reception
- Be responsible for the assistance with maintaining effective filing systems
- Be responsible for folder management such as retrieving and requesting of folders
- Assist in admission of patients on a daily basis as well as in the making of patients appointments on PHCIS
- Be responsible for assisting with the verification, collection and validation of all facility data as well as other CMI related checks
- Be responsible for assisting with the collection, verification and validation of all admin support with the monthly CMI facility meetings
- Be responsible for assisting with the monthly, daily and quarterly of facility data report in line with the information management timeframes
Please submit your application consisting the following documents:
- Z83 application form. Please sign and complete it in full
- A resume that must be recently updated in a comprehensive manner
- Certified copies of ID document, educational qualifications and any other relevant qualification that you feel would help highlighting your application
- SAQA evaluation report of foreign qualification (if any)
Forward your application via post to: The District Manager: Eden District Office, Private Bag X6592, George, 6530.
Applications will be accepted until October 19, 2018. No late submission will be taken into consideration. Therefore, it is your responsibility to ensure timeous submission. This also applies to incomplete, faxed and emailed application.
Kindly note that no payment of any kind will ever be required to apply for Administration Clerk vacancy at Department of Health.
All candidates should be ready and available to attend selection interviews on a place, time and date as stipulated by the hiring department. Excess personnel will be given preference. Applicants who have been shortlisted will be asked to provide copies of their documentation for verification purposes.
In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Department of Health, this post is aimed at achieving equity in the workplace by promoting fair treatment and equal opportunities through the elimination of unjust discrimination.
Should you need any help with the application, please contact: Mr WJ Erasmus Tel No: (023) 414-8200