Several positions have just opened up for the Administration Clerk vacancies at Government Printing Works. This job is targeted at individuals who love being involved in clerical environment. Anyone with a Grade 12 certificate and one or two year working experience are encouraged to apply!
The qualified incumbents will be working at the Government Printing Works centre located in Pretoria. The open positions are for Internal Audit and candidates will receive a level 5 salary amounting to R 163 563 every year. In order to be qualified for the position, candidates must possess the following competencies and skills:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of office administration
- Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of records management procedures and administrative procedures
- Ability to communicate well within the organisation at different levels
- Good telephone etiquette
- Good writing and problem solving skills
- Good planning skills
- Ability to work professionally
- Ability to work under pressure
Should you be one of the qualified candidates for the Administration Clerk vacancies at Government Printing Works, here are some of the key performance areas you will be revolved around. Note that, this list is not absolute and there may be some new duties you will be involved in that are not mentioned here.
- Provide secretarial support to the director which are audit committee and internal audit
- Manage messages and telephone calls
- Handle the director’s diary
- Conduct general typing of divisional documents
- Redistribute and collect mail
- Arrange events and meetings for the unit
- Administer leave register, telephone accounts, timesheets and training plans
- Record minutes of all meetings
- Manage all outgoing and incoming arrangements
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mails
- Procure refreshments, stationery and any other relevant standard items
- Take care of enquiries
How to Submit an Application
Candidates interested in the Administration Clerk vacancies at Government Printing Works must submit their applications via post to: The Branch: Human Resources, Government Printing Works, 149 Bosman Street, Pretoria or Private Bag X85, Pretoria 0001
Timeous submission is important. That being said, applications submitted after the deadline, September 17, 2018, will result in your application not being taken into consideration. . This also applies to applications that do not comply with the stated requirements.
Your application must be submitted on a Z83 application form which can be accessible from any Public Service Department. The form must be duly signed and completed in full. Furthermore, the reference number of this advert (GPW18/60) must also be indicated.
A complete application form is one that also includes the following documents:
- A CV detailing your experience and qualifications with respective dates
- Certified copies of ID document and qualifications
The hiring department reserves the right to either fill or not fill the post. All shortlisted candidates will be subjected to an interview on a date and time determined by the hiring department Applicants from underrepresented designated groups will be given preference as a way for the Government Printing Works to meet with its employment equity targets and goals.
Should you have further questions, please contact: Ms C Shibambo Tel No: (012) 748 – 6082