Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The Department of Health is offering a vacant position of Administration Clerk within the entry level stage. The full time job will be placed in Krugersdorp in South Africa. If you are passionate about administrative subject and you want to work in a healthcare industry, this would be your best opportunity. If you have no prior working experience, no need to worry. This is an entry level task which means that prior experience isn’t needed. But if you do have it, it can be quite advantageous for you.
About the Position
Those who want to start their career in this industry can always send their application for this Administration Clerk (for HPRS and DHIS). Based on the Reference Number of WRD/2020/02/03, this job will take place under West Rand District Directorate. There are several available positions. For Merafong Sub-District, one position is offered. For Randfontein Sub-District, there are 3 available positions.
Candidates must meet these requirements if they want to qualify for this Administration Clerk position. The general requirements include:
- They must be the citizens of South Africa – must be proven by a valid ID document
- They must have completed Grade 12 or Matric
- They must have Matric certificate
- They must not have any criminal record or any pending charge
Candidates with these competencies will have bigger chances to get accepted:
- They must be knowledgeable of Web DIHS
- They must be able to work (and also function) in a team
- They must have good computer skills that include Power Point, Word, and Excel
- They must have general interest in the subject
- They must have good interpersonal skills as well as impressive communication skills
- Candidates who have a good and solid understanding in Health Information procedures and process will have the advantage
- Candidates who have a solid experience in data management will also get the advantage
How to Apply
The application will take place online so interested candidates will have to go through the online system. They need to download the application form Z83 first and then complete it. The download link can be found here. If candidates can’t download the form, they can get the form from the Public Service Department (any of them). Don’t forget to complete it thoroughly while providing the supporting documents.
The supporting documents include a certified copy of South African ID documents, certified copies of qualifications or certificates, and also an updated CV. Be advised that the certified copies must not be older than 3 months.
Candidates only have one option in submitting the application form. They can only submit it to HR in West Rand District, Cnr. Vlei & Luipaard Street, Krugersdorp 1739, Private Bag X2053 Krugersdorp,1740.
Candidates must be aware that they need to provide all the required documentation. Failure to do so will lead to their application being ignored. The deadline is on March the 13th 2020. Be sure to submit it on time. Late submission for this Administration Clerk position will lead to the application being automatically disqualified.