Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The Department of Higher Education and Training is offering a vacant position for Administration Clerk in entry level stage. It means that you aren’t required to own any working experience or whatsoever. If you are a determined individual who isn’t afraid of working hard and accept the challenges, then you should go and send your application. This may be your best opportunity to find the job that can open many doors to chances and offers.
About the Position
This full time Administration Clerk job is offered at the Central Office within the location of Polokwane in South Africa. The entry level Administration Clerk is set with Reference Number of CCTVET 03/01/2020. Candidates are offered a salary level 5 between R173 703 and R204 612 per year. This job doesn’t require any past working experience so anyone can apply, provided that they meet the requirements.
There are some general requirements that all candidates must meet to qualify for this Administration Clerk position, such as:
- They must be the citizens of South Africa
- They must have Grade 12 or Matric +3 (year) degree or Diploma with Information or Information Processing systems
- They must have good communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- They must good organizational and planning ability
- They must be able to work and stay active without any supervision – at least minimal supervision
- They must be able to work in a stressful condition and under pressure
- They must be able to operate the Electronic Document Management Systems
- They have at least experience in data capturing
- They must be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Candidates with a valid and legal driver license will have the advantage
Duties and Responsibilities
- They will provide support system administrative services
- They will validate student data
- They will update and generate datasets
- They will update and capture data within the College Business Information system
- They will prepare, manage, retrieve, and also submit data reports
- They will create user accounts within the College Business Information system
- They will be responsible for the maintenance and setup of student administration database
How to Apply
Candidates must complete the application form Z83 which is downloaded from this link. Candidates can also get it from any Public Service Department. Make sure to submit it with the supporting documents, which include certified copies of academic transcripts or records, qualifications, a certified copy of South African ID document, and also a recent and updated CV. These certified copies mustn’t be older than 3 months.
Interested candidates can send their application to The Principal of Capricorn College for TVET, Private Bag X9674, Polokwane 0700. They can also hand deliver it to the Central Office located at 16 Market Street, Polokwane, Registry Office.
The deadline is on March the 13th 2020. Be advised that late submission won’t be considered and automatically be disqualified. Candidates who still have questions or want to learn more about this Administration Clerk position can always contact Maphuta OM, Nyambi KS and Phokungwana MZ at (015) 230 1800 or (015) 880 0281.