If you have the passion in Banking and you like the idea of working with lots of people, then you should take part in ABSA South Africa Learnership that would give you the opportunity to learn as well as implementing theoretical aspects to the business sector.
Table of Contents
About the Learnership
In the banking industry, the interested applicants have a vast and wide different opportunity to learn and work. If they are determined and dedicated people, they will find a lot of valuable insight and knowledge about the industry. ABSA Bank helps the employees to reach better future through a solid foundation.
The learnership will last from 12 months to 18months, where candidates will be trained, molded, guided, and shaped professionally to succeed in the desire field. If the candidates are eager to focus and learn 100% on the goals, then this opportunity is probably the best for them.
The ABSA South Africa Learnership covers many aspects and areas. After all, banking sector is always packed with people and opportunities, and the following lists are the common positions open for the learnership:
- Treasury Analyst
- Home Loans Officer
- Branch Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Loans Officer
- Branch Manager
- ATM Technician
- Customer Service
- Debt Counselor
- IT Business Analyst
The General Requirements
Here are the general and basic requirements for the ABSA South Africa Learnership program:
- Applicants should be between 18 and 30 years of age
- They must submit a detailed CV with contactable references, contact details, and any information crucial for the application
- They must include copies of ID, certificates, and address proof (not older than 3 months)
- They must be the permanent citizens of South Africa
- They must have the skills and abilities in Mathematics or Accounting
- They must have the basic knowledge of English, in writing, speaking, and reading
- They must have a good communication skills and able to engage with clients
- They must be computer literate – and be familiar with some software
- They must be a team player with commitment to work and also learn
- Any banking experience or knowledge can be am extra point
- They must not have any criminal record or be involved in any criminal activity
Be advised that the application will take online but the open year is different from one position to another. Any interested candidate would have to apply, complete and follow the online assessment, and agree to have an interview. The assessment itself will take around 30 minutes.
Provide the details on the application form, such as education, work experience, name, contactable recommendations, and contact detail. The applicants will have to upload any supporting documents and the CV too. Once this stage complete, be ready to complete the assessment. If the candidates pass the assessment, they will get the telephone interview. Soon, it would be followed by physical interview. After the physical interview, the candidates would get the confirmation in five business days.
The closing date varies from one position to another. Be sure to check the provided link or source, including this site, to get the detailed information about the ABSA South Africa Learnership program.