Previously, Wurth also offered some recruitment to be a part of their big family. As a trusted and reliable high quality products supplier of cargo, automotive, metal and wood working, Wurth has easily become the company that everybody wishes to work in. If you have applied to work in this company for umpteenth times, do not be sad.
Fortunately, Wurth is offering some internship in the position of marketing intern to gain experiences. This following information consists of all the details that you will need when you are going to apply for internship in Wurth.
Table of Contents
Position: Marketing intern
Recruiter: Wurth South Africa
Location: Kempton Park, Gauteng, South Africa
Reference number: DM 26/03/2021
In addition, taking part in the marketing internship of Wurth, the applicants will be responsible for these following duties.
- Assisting with the update of a new product catalogue
- Updating the product catalogue monthly
- Executing the social media scheduling
- Doing some market research for campaigns
- Assisting the shop manager with promotional tags monthly
- Coordinating with the distribution of sample and catalogue
- Sharing marketing information with eCommerce and shop network
- Coordinating updates for the internal monthly newsletter
- Coordinating for campaign launch tool kits distribution
- Designing and maintaining the monthly circular for multi-channel
- Coordinating the distribution of printed brochure to the shop network and telesales
- Aiding the marketing team with adhoc projects
- Assisting the conferences and marketing events
- Assisting with planning customer days
Moreover, the applicants have to possess these following requirements when they want to be eligible for the position.
- The applicants must be the AA candidates of African, Indian and Coloured who are in the age between 18 and 35
- Having completed Degree or Diploma in Marketing from a reputable university is compulsory
- Having no experience is acceptable, thus, the unemployed candidate will receive more preference
- The applicants must have clear criminal and credit records
- Having excellent communication skills is obligatory
Furthermore, some documents are essential for all applicants to submit and complete during the registration, as follows.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Certified copies of education reports
- Copy of Identity Document
Moreover, in order to be able to apply for the job, you have to register yourself here. When you have successfully registered yourself, you will come to a new pop up page where you will have to complete the personal details and working preferences.
First, there will be some buttons where you have to submit your documentary papers. Second, there will be some questions of your personal details including the full name, surname, primary citizenship, ID type, ID number and also current location.
After that, there will be two options of whether or not you are willing to relocate and whether you have disability. Further, some questions including current salary, incentives and expected salary will also need to answer. However, when you give dishonest information, you will get dismissal for your application.
What’s more, if you have some other queries about the Wurth internship, you can have a visit to www.wurth.co.za.
Wurth marketing internship will be closed on 30 April 2021.