One of the retail-led healthcare group in South Africa which has been listed on JSE Limited is Clicks Group Limited. it becomes the leading market retail for some brands such as GNC, Clicks, The Body shop, Claire’s and Musica, and many more. Currently, they are offering pharmacy assistant learnership for those who are passionate in the field.
In the following, there is the complete detail and information about the learnership that you have to comprehend before applying. Check it out!
Table of Contents
Position: Pharmacy Assistant
Recruiter: Clicks Group Limited
Type of work: Fixed term
If you are going to apply the learnership in Clicks Group Limited, you have to comprehend all the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying. Moreover, these followings are the duties of a pharmacy assistant to be responsible for.
- Adhering to the principles and values of the company is compulsory
- Being able to deal with people including customers, staffs, and other employees
- Having the ability in delivering results and meeting the customer expectations
- Applicants who meet the furtherance of unemployed youth development for the National agenda will get preference
- Attending required training interventions
- Providing the support to the healthcare team under the supervision of a registered pharmacist in the legal scope of practice
- Submitting a portfolio of evidence and completing the competency assessment successfully
- Completing the Learnership Training Contracts at at registered Clicks Pharmacy and under the supervision of an approved tutor
Meanwhile, in order to make yourself eligible for the positions, you have to possess these following requirements.
- Having completed the Grade 12 qualifications with the minimum passing of 50% in Mathematics or 60% in Mathematical Literacy, and 50% passing in English and Life Science or Physics is a must
- Having the customer service orientation, integrity and teamwork is compulsory
- The applicants must have the ability in accuracy, numeracy, and computer literacy
- Being able to catch up with all the instruction and procedures given
- Being able to network, make relation, plan, and also organize medicines based on the standards, policies, and procedures of the company
Moreover, some documents are compulsory to provide during the registration. These documents will help the recruiter consider whether or not you fit into the position.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A copy of Identity Document
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Certified copies of academic reports
Furthermore, for applying you have to visit this link. Consequently, there are some steps in applying for the pharmacy assistant learnership as follows.
First, you have to enter your first and last name. Second, you have to upload your CV followed by other supporting documents at the following column. These supporting documents include the license and references (when necessary).
Finally, at the bottom of the page there is a button of Send Application to click when you consider that you have finished your registration.
What’s more, had you some queries related to the learnership and other general information about the company, you can go to the official website in www.clicksgroup.co.za.
The recruiter has not stipulated the closing date of this pharmacy assistant learnership. However, the recruiter will generally close the ads once the position is filled.