Table of Contents
About Woodlands Dairy
Woodlands Dairy established in 1995 and concerned in milk packaging in the Gutsche Family Farm (Woodlands Farm). Today, Woodlands Dairy becomes one of the top milk companies in South Africa. The popular brand of the company is First Choice®. Not only produce First Choice® brand, Woodlands Dairy also produce as well as create a high quality packaging for dairy products that sold by SPAR and Woolworths. In addition,the company also produce any kinds of cheeses, cream, custard, butter, amasi, dairy desserts, dessert toppings flavoured milk, ESL fresh milk, UHT Milk, and ice cream. Today, Woodlands Dairy has about 1400 employees to operate the production and business.
Woodlands Dairy Learnership Programme
Woodlands Dairy is now offering a dairy learnership programme to build experiences and skills for South Africans. This learnership is good if you want to know more about dairy processing, nature of milk, milk reception, laboratory testing, CIP and COP.
Requirements and Eligibility
To apply for this learnership programme you need to fullfil these requirements and eligibility:
- You are a South African citizen;
- You are now unemployed matriculants;
- You are currently between 18 to 23 years with Matric;
- You should NOT have any formal work experiences.
Duration of Programme
Woodlands Dairy Learnership Programme will takes about 12 months training that covers both of theoretical and practical.
Here are the step by step to apply Woodlands Dairy Learnership Programme 2021:
- Go to this link and then focus on the right side of the page;
- Fill the application form with your name, email address, contact number and describe about yourself (note: to describe about yourself you can follow the tips in this Truworths Learnership post);
- Upload your CV through the provided form;
- Submit your complete application letter and documents (a certified copy of the original Senior Certificate, ID and relevant qualifications) to [email protected]. Please be attention that a statement of results is not accepted;
- In the subject line fill with the name of position which one you choose: Raw Milk, Cream Handling or Storage.
Woodlands Dairy Learnership Programme 2021 closing date is on 30 September 2020.