Gauteng Department of Education has committed to make sure that all South African learners could gain knowledge and qualifications. By doing so, the learners will have better chance of success in their career and adults lives. They will be well-prepared to complete in the global world which will be more competitive. However, when you want to find a simple yet detail job, probably you can apply these cleaner vacancies for a great basic.
The learners will learn a lot of things to be their part of responsibilities. Therefore, the cleaner vacancies help the applicants or candidates to be more accurate, responsible, and also willing to work in this fast-pace environment. If you put aside the title of the job you are applying for and you emphasize the qualification and benefits for your future, this job could be the one to deal with.
Table of Contents
Recruiter: Gauteng Department of Education
Location: Wits Oral Health Center
Salary: R102 354 per annum (level 2) plus benefit
Reference number: CL06-10-20
- Sweeping, mopping, and polishing all floors
- Cleaning all designated areas including sinks, windows, and also wall basins
- Cleaning the area of kitchen and bathroom
- Cleaning all parts of lockers properly
- Doing the damp and dry dusting
- Providing general work services daily
- Opening windows to let fresh air in
- Removing waste in chosen places
- Taking care of the cleanliness of the equipment properly
- Cleaning the toilets to maintain hygiene
- Reporting any mechanical malfunctions
- Replacing toilet papers and hand soap
- Grade 12/ Matric certificate
- Having two years of working experience in relevant field will be an advantage
- Having outstanding knowledge of OHS, waste management, and infection control
- Being able to work under pressure
- Having the ability to write and read
- Being able to work in a team and individually
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are essential
In accordance to the standard of governmental application, the applicants need to attach all of these documents mentioned below.
- A certified Z83 application form which they can get from any Public Service governmental department
- A copy of Identity Document
- Certified copies of qualifications (which are not older than 6 months)
- An updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Relevant copies of certificates
These important documents must be sent to Wits Oral Health Center in Private Bag X 15 Braamfontein 2017. Besides, the applicants can hand deliver the applications to Wits Oral Health Center with c/o Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital, Area 385 block 3 (Orange Block), HR Office Room 9/10, Parktown.
Any faxed or emailed applications will not be considered for getting the job. They will only accept applicants who send the applications to the physical office mentioned above. When the applicants do not submit any of the documents, their applications will be disqualified.
If you have some frequently asked questions related to cleaner vacancies, you can contact HR Manager, Mr. P.F. Monama by calling him in (011) 481 2099. Alternatively, you could also send email through [email protected].
All applications of these cleaner vacancies received on 13 November or later than that will not be considered and accepted.