WITS is one of the top universities in South Africa which offers great programmes for both undergraduate and postgraduate study. Not only great programmes but also world-class facilities are available for all applicants to figure out. Consequently, this university has its own seekers when it comes to recruitment. Fortunately, there is currently WITS HR internship to apply for with these following details, as follows.
Job Title: WITS HR Internship
Position: Human Resources
Recruiter: WITS Health Consortium (Pty) Limited
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Participating in WITS HR Internship must have given you this list of duties to fulfill during the duration of your working programme. Hence, these duties must have been comprehended before applying to the internship.
- Facilitating the recruitment and selection process within the unit in conjunction with the relevant line managers
- Providing advice and facilitation of all facets of industrial relations, inclusive of scheduling the disciplinary inquiries, grievances, and also operational requirements
- Providing advice and facilitation of the performance management process within the unit, inclusive of probation, performance appraisals, and poor work performance counselling
- Also, generating all required HR administration within the deadlines
In addition, if you wish to apply for this WITS HR Internship, you must have ensured that you meet all these following requirements, as follows.
- Having the Degree or Diploma in Human Resources is non-negotiable
- The applicants must have proficiency in Microsoft Office and high level of integrity
- Having the minimum of one year of general administration experience is compulsory
- The applicants must be able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Having good communication skills and excellent planning and organizing skills is obligatory
- Lastly, the applicants must have a high level of customer service orientation and the ability to adapt to a consistently changing environment
Furthermore, having met all the aforementioned requirements will mean nothing unless you also provide these compulsory documents.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An identity document
- Certified copies of academic reports
As the applicants can be done online, all applicants can go through this link. At the bottom of the page, there are two options whether you are a new user or an existing user.
Additionally, if you are a new user, there will be a lot of information to fill in. First of all there will be some questions about the personal details. It includes name, surname, gender, ethnicity, date of birth, ID number, and also contact number. Besides, there is an option whether or not you have disabilities.
Second, it comes to the information about your location and work eligibility. It includes the primary citizenship, location, your expected place to work, the availability, and whether or not you are willing to relocate nationally and internationally.
Next, there are some information details about account login details and career profile to complete. Account login details include the email and password while the career profile primarily talks about the current company name and title, work experience, highest career and education level, and also the career highlight.
Moreover, for further information and assistance, you can visit its official website at www.wits.ac.za.
Finally, the closing date of WITS HR Internship will be on 29 July 2021.