The Department of Health in Western Cape offers some good opportunities for those unemployed youths in South Africa to improve their life quality by applying to the internship they have. This Western Cape Department of Health Pharmacist internship will bring you the real career environment which enables you to develop your best and get ready for the real job afterwards.
Moreover, if you are curious on everything related to the Western Cape Department of Health Pharmacist internship, you should not miss these opportunities. Besides, you will have your skills upgraded and innovated well.
Table of Contents
Job Title: Western Cape Department of Health Pharmacist internship
Recruiter: Western Cape Department of Health
Location: Various Institutions
Salary: R350 817 per annum
Type of work: 12 months contract
Moreover, by participating in Western Cape Department of Health Pharmacist internship, all applicants are obliged to fulfill these following duties and responsibilities, as follows.
- Demonstrating initiative in addressing problems
- Evaluating prescription, dispensing medication, and also providing information in order to ensure that the patient compliance and therapeutic are successful
- Managing the medicine supply effectively for ensuring the safe and also reliable procurement, control, storage, and also distribution of quality pharmaceuticals
- Adhering to policies, procedures, and also the expenditure control
- Assisting with the training, education, and also the development of both pharmacy staffs and the health workers as well as the promotion of Public Health
- Demonstrating compliance with National Core Standards, Occupational Health & Safety control and good pharmacy practices
- Besides, providing direct supervision for all duties related to the public health and medicine
In addition, to be able to qualify and fit for the advertised position, someone must have satisfied by possessing these following requirements.
- Having the basic qualifications accredited with the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC) which allows registration with SAPC as pharmacist is obligatory
- The applicants must have the registration with the SAPC as the pharmacist with a professional council
- Having the knowledge and ability to comply with applicable legislation is vital
- Comprehending the National and Provincial Health Policies and Pharmacy Acts and Laws is compulsory
- Being able to work under pressure accurately and maintaining high standard of professionalism will be essential
- Having good interpersonal and communication skills is important
- All applicants must be computer literate
- Also, being able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written in at least two out of three official languages of Western Cape is compulsory
Besides, the applicants also have to provide these compulsory documents to facilitate the recruiter consider whether or not you fit for the position.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) with referral letters from 3 referees
- Certified copies of Matric certificate
- An identity document
- Certified copies of university academic record for three years of study
- SAPC (South African Pharmacy Council) student registration certificate
For applying, all applicants can apply for Western Cape Department of Health Pharmacist internship online through www.westerncape.gov.za/health-jobs. You will have to click the button of online applications there.
Moreover, had you any enquiries related to the internship, you may contact Ms. D Frieslaar at (021) 483 6197.
Finally, the latest acceptance of your submission will be on 28 June 2021.