Being a progressive and reliable college, Vhemba TVET is a moving-forward educational place that helps students gain knowledge. Located in far of North of Limpopo province, this college has expanded its campuses into 6. No wonder, they are in the urge of finding new talents to work with them and grow together. If you are looking for Vhembe TVET college vacancies, this is the right time for you to participate.
When you enjoy working in the field of administration, a job as a project administration clerk is available in Vhembe TVET college vacancies. The applicants will not only work to earn money but also learn to face the fast-pace evolving world. Therefore, gaining experience in this college will bring you a lot of benefits.
In order to prepare for the application processes, you need to know all the programme description in detail. Thus, you can prepare for this application really well. In the following information, you will find out everything about the job. You can also contact the number mentioned below for further enquiries.
Table of Contents
Position: Project Administration Clerk
Recruiter: Vhembe TVET College
Location: Central Office, Private Bag X 2136 Sibasa, Limpopo
Reference number: VTVET 25/2020
Salary: R173 703 per annum
Type of work: 12 months’ contract
- Checking both quality and assess applications in order to make sure the compliance.
- Handling emails (both incoming and outgoing) and any telecommunication with all the stakeholders.
- Managing documents related to projects.
- Attending and giving fast responses to the client queries.
- Guiding the drawing site plans when needed.
- Checking the maintenance applications from emails.
- Sending letters of receipts, acknowledgements, and also recordings of documents through emails.
- Arranging, planning, and preparing for meetings.
- Assisting in compiling maintenance plan in the objective to get funding approvals.
- Grade 12 or level 4 certificate is eligible to apply.
- A 3-years Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in either Administration, Public Relation, Office Admin, Management Assistant or other relevant field of study.
- Having 1 year experience with relevant field of work is needed.
- The applicants must have knowledge related to administration, applicable regulations, and also skills.
- Having the knowledge of systems in public services will be preferable.
- The applicants must have computer literacy skills related to Microsoft.
- The ability to work under pressure is also important.
The submission of the applications has to be accompanied by these following documents:
- A comprehensive Curriculum vitae (CV) with contactable references.
- A Z83 form from any Public Service Department.
- Copies of related qualifications.
- A copy of Identity Documents with original certification stamp.
All of these documents must be sent through email to [email protected]. When you fail to attach some important documents mentioned, your application will be ignored.
All enquiries you have will be directed to Ms. Makungo F/ Netshikhudini MA/ Chauke T through telephone number (015) 963 3156/7091/7066.
The closing date of the application submission is 13 November 2020. When you do not get any information after 3 months, please consider that your application is unsuccessful. That might be why you need to be well-prepared for the application submission.