ODI District Hospital is one of the health sites established to treat people’s illnesses and improve health in South Africa. They have committed to serve people better that is why they ask the youths to join them. In order to expand bigger in quality and quantity, they are opening ODI District Hospital vacancies for those who want to work in medical field. The following vacancy available in ODI District Hospital is not really a formal job that requires you to sit on the desks all the time.
Furthermore, this following job requires creativity, innovation, and also willingness to beautify, clean, and maintain the hospital grounds and garden. As there will be a lot of people visiting and taking a walk there, these places need to be kept their cleanliness. These ODI District Hospital vacancies can be a good start for those who wish to work in medical field with great qualification.
When you feel interested to work as a property care taker, dont miss this chance! For further information related to the job, you can find out the detail description, duties, and also requirements here. If you still have any enquiries, you can contact the official number mentioned below. Please keep in mind that all the requirements and documents need to be fulfilled.
Table of Contents
Position: Property Care Taker
Recruiter: ODI District Hospital
Reference number: ODI/08/10/2020/01
Salary: R102 534 per annum (with benefits)
Type of work: 12 months’ contract
Working as property care taker has some duties or roles to fulfill. The following statements are the duties of ones.
- Maintaining the hospital grounds and the garden.
- Executing duties given by the supervisors.
- Taking care of both machines and also garden’s equipment.
- Ensuring that the hospital environment is clean.
- Prepare all the materials for planting, trees maintenance, and also shrubs cleaning.
- Watering the plants, flowers, trees, and also shrubs.
- Removing the medical boxes in the wards.
- Grade 09 or Abet level 4 with the minimum one year hospital experience in the informal cleaning ground.
- Physical strength is a must.
- Having the ability to cope with the physical demands from any conditions.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Having good communication and interpersonal skills is important.
- The applicants should have positive attitude and also innovation.
- They need to have strong interest related to gardening.
- Able to work individually or in a team.
Applicants can forward their application to ODI District Hospital, Klipgat Road, Mabopane, HR Section. Another way to apply for the job is by posting it to ODI District Hospital Private Bag x509, Mabopane. 0190.
The application has to be submitted in the form of Z83 which can be obtained from the Public Service Department. The applicant should also attach a recent Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of Identity Documents, and also copies of all qualifications. When there are missing documents needed, the application will be considered as unsuccessful.
For further enquiries, you can contact Mrs. A. C. Ramolumisi through telephone number (012) 725 2439.
The latest application submission is 30 October 2020. Any late submission will not be considered and the application was unsuccessful.