The Department of Justice and Constitutional Development is now hiring a suitable candidate to fill in the Maintenance Investigator vacancy at Stilfontein Magistrate Court. Individuals with a Grade 12 certificate are eligible to apply for this position. However, any relevant qualifications are acceptable as well.
Should you be interested in applying for this position, please include the reference number within your application form (18/VA11/NW). The Maintenance Investigator vacancy at Stilfontein Magistrate Court offers salary that amounts to R 242 475 up to R 285 630 per annum. Furthermore, the successful incumbent will also be asked to sign a performance agreement. The job is stationed in Stilfontein. The minimum requirements for anyone to be eligible for the position is a senior certificate or equivalent. Candidates are also required to be in possession of a valid driver’s licence as well as have sufficient knowledge of the Maintenance Act (Act 99 of 1998) and proper experience in Family Law.
Skills and Competencies:
Candidates are expected to have the following skills:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy such as MS office
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal relations
- Ability to solve problems
- Customer service
- Ability to conduct documents filling and management
Key Performance Areas
The future qualified candidate can expect to be involved in but not limited to the following duties:
- Conduct variety of duties related to the maintenance act and family law
- Conduct work in an emphatic and professional manner
- Testify in court within the monitoring of the maintenance prosecutors
- Conduct administrative support to the office
- Process and explain the legal terminology in simple languages
- Demonstrate good facilitation skills and manage time effectively
- Trace persons who are liable to pay maintenance
- Secure and collect information relevant to the maintenance defaulters and enquiries
Your application must be submitted by hand delivering it to: 22 Molopo Road, Ayob Gardens, Mafikeng
Alternatively, you can also submit it via post to: The Regional Head, Private Bag X 2033, Mmabatho, 2735
Your application must include:
- Z83 application form. You can obtain this form from any Department of Public Services
- A comprehensive and detailed curriculum vitae
- Original certified copies of ID, qualifications as well as driver’s license
- A SAQA evaluated results of foreign qualifications if you have any
Applications for the Maintenance Investigator vacancy at Stilfontein Magistrate Court will be accepted until October 12, 2018. No late nor incomplete application will be considered. Applications that do not conform to the aforementioned required documents will not be regarded either.
Applicants will be required to complete a financial disclosure form as well as be subjected to undergo a security clearance. If you are an individual with a dual citizenship or with resident permit then you must provide the Police Clearance certificate from your country of origin.
Correspondence for this vacancy will be limited to candidates who have been declared to be shortlisted. That being said, if you have not been acknowledged for 3 months after the closing date of this advert, please take it to mean your application as being unsuccessful.
Female applicants as well as people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
For enquiries, please contact: Ms L Shoai at (018) 397 7054